Worst Nightmare

Nancy's POV

Y/N was just enough, now they're back to help her. And to take EXO away from me!

I'm not gonna let you bitches ruin everything I have.

And you Y/N, you think I don't know you're obsessed with my Chanyeol?? They're all mine!

I know you're gonna take him away from me!

Pretending to be the precious and innocent girl? I can see through your true colors.

Beware of me, your worst nightmare!

Y/N's POV

"So unnies, where should we go?" I ask, after putting my books inside my locker.

"Let's go to the brand new mall! We can go shopping!" Jennie unnie suggested.

"Yeah, and then let's eat after shopping." Rosè unnie agreed.

"You always think of food, unnie" I laughed.

"And you always think Chanyeol.." Lisa unnie retorted, then they fist bumped.

"Yah, is that Sehun? He's coming over right now...." [lol I don't ship BP and EXO but for the story HAHAHAHAHAHA]

"Where, where?" she hid behind Jisoo unnie.

We all laughed at her.

"Yah, Jisoo look. She's bullying me!!" she whined, and we laughed again.

After that we went straight to the mall..

"Where should we shop first? Gucci, Hermes, Prada, Chanel, Louis Vuitton... Ooh how about Victoria's Secret?" Jennie unnie asked, looking very excited for shopping.

"Yah, why do you only smile like that when we go shopping?" Lisa unnie asked.

"Uh-huh, and not even a week here your credit card balance will be 0." Jisoo unnie scolded.

"Oh come on, it's just money. We can ask for more..." Jennie unnie said back.

Jisoo unnie smacked her head and she yelped.

"Okay, fine"

We went from shops all around the mall, buying new dresses, shoes, bags, accessories and more.

We five were in the last shop and unexpectedly saw Nancy with her crew.

"Well, well, well... If it isn't the losers shopping in here too.."

Her crew laughed.

"What do you want Nancy?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're just peacefully shopping here until you guys came in.." Rosè unnie said.

"I want the dress you're holding Y/N." she remarked.

"I got it first. So back off."

"But apparently, you haven't paid for it yet and I don't see your name on it." she sassed.

"Well I'm paying for it right now." I said and get to the counter.

"That'll be $130.87  ma'am." the cashier said.

I look at my purse, only $100 was left with me.

'Stupid shops, that made me buy too many things that I don't need!'

I became red as a tomato from embarrassment.

"What now Y/N? No money?" Nancy laughed at me.

"So what, I'll pay for it." Jennie unnie tried to pay for it but I didn't want her to.