I Want You

Y/N's POV

I just got back in our dorm, thankfully that motel wasn't that far away from here. It was just walking distance so I just walked...

I punched the pass code of the door, it was installed when accidents like leaving our keys happen.

1128

Pass code denied!

'Fuck.... But that's the pass code he told me!!' My head hurts so much I can't remember properly'

I kicked the air, hitting no one or just nothing in particular.

'How am I going to change to get and get ready for school?! I can't possibly go there looking like this!!!'

I tried the pass code again but still failed to open the door.

"What are you doing?" I was startled to hear that familiar voice, I knew perfectly well who it belonged to. "And what are you doing with the same clothes from last night?"

"What do you want Jungkook?!" I asked slightly irritated already.

"What if I say I want you, will you give me what I want Y/N?"

The nerve of this jerk! How dare he after what he did last time with my heart and the heartbreak he gave me!!

"Don't you remember Jungkook? I have a boyfriend now, and if I remember correctly it's Chanyeol!!! Didn't you see us coming to your party, being together and leaving together?"

"Or is it that you just can't get the fact that we're OVER and I have a boyfriend now and it's not you?!"

"But Y/N-"

"Just stop okay? I'm tired of you coming back and bugging our peaceful life here.. And if you have that hope that we'll ever be back together, don't even think of it. I'll never let it happen!!"

I don't even let him speak, I ran out of there.

Stupid fucktard! Think I'll be stupid and believe you again?

Heck no! I'm not the same Y/N you met before!!! I can fight for myself now... I can be a bitch too

Without thinking I ran to my unnie's (Blackpink) house or should I say mansion.

The maid greeted me,

"Miss Y/N! They're inside if you're looking for them.."

I bowed,

"Thank you Mika"

I went to the living room waiting for them, once they saw me they were shocked.

"OMG, Y/N what happened?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"What's wrong?" Jennie unnie said with concern.

"Why do you look like that??" Rosè unnie said worriedly.

I remembered times like this, back then, they always think I'm a baby that can't do anything for herself.

"Geez, I'm fine.... Can I borrow some clothes?" I give my best sad looking puppy eyes.

"Ok, ok" Lisa unnie said,

"Umm Mika, can you get a pair of clothes for her?"

Mika came and bowed,

"Sure ma'am, I'll go get it now"

"Yah Y/N, you still haven't answered us.." Jisoo unnie suddenly said when Mika left to get me some clothes.

"Oh.... I haven't?"

"Something's not right here... What is it?" Jennie unnie asked me seriously.

"Yeah, are you hiding something from us, your unnies?" Lisa unnie added.

"Y/N you know you can always trust us, well be here for you remember.."

'Why am I thinking that they're just making me feel guilty so I would say it?'

But they're right I should trust them, they're my unnie's after all.

Then Mika came down with a dress,

"Here you go Y/N... You can change at the bathroom right there" she directed me to a bathroom.

"Thanks," I took the dress from her and lock the door then changed into the dress she gave me.

It was a cute, off shoulder, floral dress.

Once I stepped out they looked at me.

"What's wrong? Is there something on my face?"

"No, you look beautiful Y/N!" Lisa unnie squealed.

I look at the time, it was already 8:30 am. Only 15 minutes before our classes start!!

"Okay.... Let's go before we get late for class!"