Prologue

[The picture up is Chanyeol in his highschool uniform back in the day waaahhh he's so handsome! And the one below is him in a uniform but in present time, gosh he still looks so dashing maybe more 🤧❤️]

Y/N's POV

The sound of my alarm clock in the morning and the rays of the sun peeking from the windows woke me up, finally getting up from bed I went downstairs to see if my mom was already up and making breakfast.

"Hi eomma, that smells nice..." I greeted, smelling the pancakes she was cooking.

"Take a seat sweetie, I'll give your breakfast in a minute," she replied, while I peck her cheek.

I took a sit on the empty chair.

Minutes later my mom served me a stack of pancakes with berries and whipped cream on top.

"Thanks, eomma."

I munched happily on my breakfast and realized that my dad wasn't in his usual seat.

"Eomma, where's appa?"

"Oh he's on a business trip to Thailand, actually I'm going to follow him there tomorrow."

"What?! You're both leaving?"

"Sweetie, you know we both have to go..."

'I can't believe this! They're both always busy... I'm always left alone!' I thought to myself.

"Don't worry I've come up with an idea so you won't be staying here alone. I found a dorm for you, you'll be like your brother; Baekhyun. You'll stay with my friend's son."

"SON?!"

"Yes, and don't worry he's nice I've already met him once"

Time Skip (At school)

I was walking to my locker to get my books but then I saw Chanyeol walking with his other friends, he said something to them then went closer to me but was stopped by Nancy, our school's Ms. Popular (aka a rich, bully who's also the cheerleading captain).[edit: SORRY I WROTE THIS WAY BACK SO I'M SORRY FOR BEING DISRESPECTFUL]

"Hi baby" she chirped at him.

Chanyeol looked annoyed so he left his spot and turned back to his friends. She looked like she was about to slap someone but I left the scene as soon as possible.

I went into my classroom and sat in my usual seat in the very back beside the window then plugged my earphones in and looked down at the window seeing the nice view.

After a few minutes of silence I felt a pair of eyes staring at me, I looked to my right to see that Chanyeol was next to me and staring.

I felt my cheeks heat up, guess why...

"Umm... is something wrong?" I ask managing not to stutter

"Why are you red?"

'Shit! What should I say?' I panicked in my head.

Thank God the teacher arrived or else I would have stuttered like an idiot.

"Okay class, today we should start at...... "

Finally, the bell rang and the teacher stopped talking. It's lunchtime now!

I walk to my locker and put my stuff back then walk toward the cafeteria to get food then go up the rooftop to eat my lunch there, that's where I eat to get some peace and privacy.

After buying food I was on my way up to the rooftop but unfortunately, I encountered Chanyeol again. I just went past him but tripped making me drop my food because of a certain foot!

"Yah! What's your problem?!"

He chuckled at me while I just glared at him.

"Aww, is someone on her period?"

I stomped on his foot making him groan in pain,

"Ouch, that hurts!!"

I ran away before he could do anything else. I didn't want him to say things to me or do things, I ran to the rooftop scared of what may happen next.

I hid behind boxes but soon everything turned dark.

I passed out.

Chanyeol's POV

I can't believe she stomped on my foot! I followed her to the rooftop but found her passed out behind boxes,

'What am I going to do to this girl? Always so troublesome,' I thought after picking her up and walking back down.

Thankfully the other students are at the cafeteria and not in the halls, or else someone could've seen us...

I took her to the clinic and lay her on the bed and left without a word.

Y/N's POV

Did I wake up in the... clinic bed? Why am I here? What happened earlier, I can remember I was at the rooftop.

Well whoever brought me here, I'm thankful.

The school day continued like normal days and my mom texted me I'll be moving today! She sent me the address and said my stuff was already there.

When I was walking to the dorm I felt like someone was following me, I turn around and to see Chanyeol.

"What do you want?"

"What?"

"You've been following me for minutes now."

"This is my way home"

I rolled my eyes and continued walking to the dorm, and I was still followed by him.

I stop and finally arrive, but saw that he stopped too.

"What is it?"

"That's my dorm!"

"It is?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh fuck,"

[gosh Chanyeol's so handsome my heartueee 💘]