Before the First (ii)

2 (page i of 126)

        The guy who saved my cute and tiny butt acted so weird and mysterious. He seems not to care around everything. I mean our teacher was discussing a very interesting topic, yet he seems to be oblivious about it and he continuous reading the blue book he was holding earlier. “What is his deal?” I asked my self silently. What is more suspicious is the idea that I don’t know him. I myself is nobody in this high school but he, he is not known by anybody, even me. It seems that he just appeared from nowhere.

        “Mister uhm, you!” Our teacher interrupted her discussion and points at the mysterious guy.  “The one reading the book. Have you not been told that it is rude to interrupt a class?” Gosh, even our teacher does not know this guy? Is he for real?

        “With all due respect Ma’am but I didn’t interrupted the class. You did. You stopped discussing, what am I to do with that?”

        “Child, you are reading a book in front of me. Isn’t that rude enough for me to disrupt the discussion.”

        “Well I don’t think so.” he said with a warm voice. The tone he uses sounds like he was flirting with the teacher yet the words he uses are, well, undeniably “rude”. “This is a school and school is a fitting place to read a book.” he continued. Our class was so shocked with his answers that caused a silent stirring in the four corners of the room. 

        “Well your silly pocket book is non-related to what we are discussing so I have the right to confiscate that,” our teacher sharply rebutted. I agreed to her, after all she is the teacher here. She is the one with the authority.

        “No, I won’t agree to that. That is practically stealing. And I won’t let you lay a chalked finger on my precious book. I would like to tell you that I am listening to what you are discussing and I am also reading my book.“ My jaw literally broke open with his daring answer to our teacher.

        “Oh really mister? Then answer this question.” Our teacher draws an expression on the board. “This is a tough one.” I said to myself. Nevertheless I know the answer, but does he?

        With a single glance, he answered, “Limit does not exist. If you would prefer a slightly advance answer then the answer is positive infinity.”

        Our teacher’s was flushed with embarrassment as the guy with the blue book answered it correctly. Just who is this guy?