Uncovered

Authors Note: Thank you all for being so understanding during this time. I am still coping, but things are slowly getting better. I will be continue to update. Just not as fast. Thanks again for your support, loyalty and kind words. I hope you enjoy the chapter!💛💛💛💛

Raina's POV.

Raina sat up in her bed looking out the window of her room. The joyful light that shown through pierced her broken soul. It had been two weeks since the loss of her baby. She hadn't gotten out of bed except for a short walk on occasion.

Luke and she were completely heart broken. Since Raina came back to the temple Luke had taken on both of their duties. Leia had also dropped by multiple times to check on the couple.

Raina put her hand on her gradually becoming flat abdomen. A tear trickled down her face. Not a day went by that she didn't break down. She barely ever saw Luke. He was always working. She would hear him come in late at night and they would say one or two things to each other before going to sleep. In the morning while she was still asleep she would feel him kiss her forehead and whisper I love you before leaving.

The med center was still trying to figure out what exactly had been attack her system, but hadn't found anything yet.

Soon a knock came at the door.

"Come in." Raina called wearily.

The door opened to reveal Jaina. "Master Raina."

"Hello, Jaina."

"May I come in?"

She nodded.

The young woman closed the door softly and walked into the room. She looked out the window. "It's nice to finally see the sun out. I never thought the rain would end."

Raina looked at the window and tore her eyes away silently.

Jaina watched her and her soft grin faded. "Umm the doctor from the medical center called over the holo."

Raina's eyes met hers. "Oh?"

She nodded. "She says she has news. She wants to see you and Master Luke."

Raina took a deep breath and nodded. "Alright. Will you let Luke know for me? And tell him to meet me at the med center when he can."

Jaina nodded.

"Thank you."

After she left Raina slowly got up and got ready. Artoo accompanied her since he had been with her recently in case something happened.

When she reached the med center Raina took a deep breath. "Ready Artoo?"

He beeped one response.

She was met by the doctor quite soon. She was very sympathetic and respectful. The three went back into a room to have a conversation.

"Master Starlight, as I said in my message I have news about the findings of our tests."

"Findings? So you've come to a conclusion as to what. . .the problem was?"

"Yes. We have." The doctor picked up a file and held it to her chest. "Before I give this to I think it is important to have your husband with you."

Raina looked down and sat up straight. "Whatever it is I can handle it. Luke has taken on both our duties while I've been recovering. He will be here when he can."

She hesitated, but agreed to hand them to Raina. "I want you to understand that you are not at fault for anything."

Raina eyed her in confusion while opening the file. As she read over the file Raina's heart began beating faster and faster. She couldn't believe what she was reading. Finally after re-reading the file she looked up at the woman in shock.