Meeting The Family

Raina's POV.

The next day Luke was able to find Sola. She lived near Theed, but on the outskirts. He and Raina went to her house that afternoon. Luke was very nervous. He was going to meet his aunt.

After knocking on the door a young woman answered it. She had dark blond curly hair and was a bit taller than Raina. She seemed to be a few years older than Luke.

"Hello? May I help you?" She asked.

"Hi. Um. . .you don't know me, but my name is Luke Skywalker and I was wondering if I could see Mrs. Sola Naberrie?"

"Oh, you mean my mother? She's right inside, but may I ask what it is you want to see her about?"

Luke glanced at Raina. "I was hoping to talk to her about a personal matter. I believe she may be of relation to my mother."

"Well, of course. Come on in."

So this woman was Luke's cousin. Raina thought.

"Mother?" The lady called.

She led them into the kitchen where an older woman was preparing dinner. She had dark brown hair with grey streaks through it. She looked to be in her mid-fifties.

"Mother?"

"Yes dear? Oh! I didn't know we had company." The woman, who they assumed was Sola, said.

"Mom, this is Luke Skywalker and. . .?" The young woman looked at Raina.

"My wife." Luke spoke up with pride.

She could hear the pride in her husband's voice, making her smile before speaking. "Raina. Raina Starlight."

"Yes and they've come to speak with you."

The woman wiped her hands off on her apron and removed it. "Alright. What can I help you two with?"

"Do you think we could speak privately?" Luke asked carefully.

She looked at her daughter hesitantly, but nodded. The three of them went into the sitting room alone and sat down.

"So what is this all about?"

"Uh, Mrs. Naberrie-" Luke began.

"Mrs. Robehan. My husband passed away almost thirty years ago." Luke nodded.

"Forgive me. . .Mrs. Robehan, I'm here because I believe you may be related to my mother."

"Your mother?" She asked obviously very confused.

"Yes." Sola stared at Luke for a moment, her eyes scanning over his face. "What did you say your name was again?"

"Luke. Luke Skywalker." Her eye's grew wide at hearing his last name. "Skywalker? As in. . .Anakin Skywalker? That Skywalker?"

He hesitated, before nodding. "Yes. That Skywalker."

She ran her eyes over Luke. "Of what relation are you to him?" She asked, her voice tight.

Luke visibly swallowed and took took a breath of courage. "I'm his son."

Mrs. Robehan's mouth dropped open at the news. "H-His son?"

He nodded.

"Anakin. . .w-was your father?"

"Yes."

Raina could tell Luke felt a little in easy and self-conscious front he way Sola had reacted. She scooted closer to him on the couch and held on to her husbands arm, giving him support.