Just Us

Raina's POV.

A couple weeks had passed since Luke had been found. Since then her husband had spent most of his days in his office or teaching classes. He had also been called to the palace for various reason involving the New Republic.

The New Republic was now filled with life and excitement. Everyone had been freed for good from the Empire. There was finally peace. Everyone could live normal happy lives. They were free to do and be whatever they wished. They no longer had the Empire to tell them who they were to be or what not to be.

There were many who had even sent in applications o join the New Jedi Order, or even run for senator. There was no doubt that the Jedi numbers were going to grow.

The day before Raina got word from Leia that the Solo's were going to make a visit to Naboo to see the Naberrie's. They had only been able to visit them one another time with Luke and Raina right after Ben was born. She could remember just how thrilled Sola had been to finally meet her niece and grand-nephew.

Though when she brought up Anakin, Raina undoubtedly saw Leia's face harden. Though, for Sola's sake she tried to remain civil. It was wonderful seeing their family reunited after years of being apart.

Raina was happy that Leia had decided to go back and visit. She had invited Raina and Luke to go as well, but Luke graciously declined. He apparently had some important plans.

Jacen had again finally returned after hearing the news of the Empires fall. He was thrilled, but again Luke sensed something very off about him. Raina still assured him everything was fine.

Finishing up with her last class of the day she dismissed her students to go to their last class with Jacen. As they filed out, she grabbed a utility case, sat on the floor and began to work.

After giving up her lightsaber she had begun immediately on making another one. Today she was determined to finish it. Once she had almost finished she went over to the kyber crystal container and picked out a colorless crystal. Sitting back down on the floor she picked up the unfinished saber,closed her eyes and focused on the Force. Letting it guide her and the crystal into place. After a minute it was placed correctly. Raina opened her eyes twisted it closed and used a screwdriver to secure it.

Finally finished, she stood and activated her new lightsaber. She gazed down at the familiar light pink colored blade. It was beautiful. Never thinking of it before, she wondered what the color meant about her?

"Your compassionate and the Force flows easily through you when you're calm."

Raina swiftly looked up to see her husband standing in the doorway with a grin on his face.

He nodded in the direction to her newly finished saber. "I like it. It's very. . .you"

She looked down at her lightsaber that's as being held in her eighth hand. She honestly preferred it to her last one.