Like A Dream

Raina's POV.

Slowly batting her eyes open, Raina looked around the beautiful bedroom. Light shone through the drapes. It was morning. She felt her husband's strong arms wrapped around her waist, holding her to him. She tilted her head up to look at his sleeping face. He was so handsome.

Moving her hand from his chest she traced his jawline, careful not to wake him. Her heart swelled with love as she remembered the events of night before.

After a little bit she lifted her head off of his chest with a smile. Getting up from the soft bed she found her silk nightgown and dressed herself in it. Grabbing her blue robe she slipped it on over her shoulders. Raina looked down at herself and ran her hands over the smooth material. The flowing robe was a light blue and the nightgown was pink silk with pearls on the shoulder.

She walked over to the veranda doors and opened them. The Old Naboo styled veranda was stunning. The architecture was almost fairytale-like. The sun had just risen and was slowly reaching for the sky above to join two of the planets moons. A cool morning breeze, caring the fragrance of fresh dew and flowers filled her nostrils while blowing through her long hair. The night before, her hair had been freed from it's braid and now hung freely down to right above her waist. 

Just then she felt arms wrap around her waist. She immediately recognized the Force signature.

"Luke?" She asked with a smile.

She heard him breath a laugh. "Who else." He answered.

Raina stiffened as she felt Luke kiss her neck gently, sending shivers down her spine.

Something was strange about all this. It was as if she had experienced this before. As if it was out of a dream. Luke lifted his head to look at her.

"Raina? Is something wrong?" He asked softly.

She turned her head to look at him.

"What?" She asked, still shaken from the feeling.

"You seem tense. Is there something wrong? Did I do something?" He asked in concern.

Worry showed on his face. Raina was at a loss for words as an almost memory filled her mind.

"Raina?"

"You kissed me." She remembered herself answering.

Luke's worry quickly turned to amusement. His eyebrows raised, he let out a chuckle and nodded. "Yeah. I did. It's kind of what a husband does to say good morning to his beautiful wife." He had read her her memory as a thought.

"Raina?"

Snapping out of her thoughts, she looked at him and shook her head. "Sorry. I don't know where my head is at this morning."

"It's okay. I mean, I know we haven't been married that long, but I hope you haven't already forgotten?" He said teasingly and kissed her neck again.

"Do you need me to help you remember?" He mumbled against her neck.

Raina gasped quietly. "Luke. . ."

He turned her to him. "I love you, Raina." He told her deeply.

His eyes met hers.
He leaned down and kissed her passionately. Raina reveled in the The way his lips felt on hers as the same strange feeling returned. She kissed him back just a deeply. Too soon he pulled away and leaned his forehead against hers.