Mr. and Mrs. Skywalker

Raina's POV.

It had been seven months since the wedding. After their wedding on Naboo everyone came back to Coruscant and went on with the public wedding. They had it at the temple and it was as if the whole galaxy had shown up. It was quite the turn out and was a success in rallying the New Republic.

That week Luke and Raina were supposed to go on their honeymoon, but unfortunately something urgent came up. A rebellion on Corellia broke out that same week. A group of underground Imperialists started riots all over the planet. The New Republic responded immediately. They sent out troops to the locations and tried to get the riots under control, but when mobs kept popping up out of no where, they came to Luke.

Luke and Raina agreed to go to Corellia bringing along some of the older padawan including: Jacen, Dirk, Kyra, Darin, Konar, and Keyan. Jacen being the most experienced padawan, while Dirk and Kyra were right behind. Kyra being now eighteen was a very quick learner. She was second in the class. Jacen was first as usual since he had begun his training earlier and Dirk was third.

On Corellia Luke, Raina and the padawan we're finally able to control the riots along with the assistance from the New Republic. Unfortunately during some of the confrontation the now eighteen year old boy, Konar, had been injured. He had gotten distracted and been shot in the arm by a blaster. It wasn't serious, but Luke immediately began to question the idea of trial by fire.

He had first thought that training the older padawan in the field would be a good idea, but after one was injured he began rethinking his decision.

Raina on the other hand took it all in stride. She knew it was apart of their job to be put in dangers way. She also believed that the best type of training was in the field. That way the padawan could watch their masters and become experienced. After talking to him she finally convinced him that it wasn't his fault and to continue training the older padawan the same way.

Eventually months passed. More conflicts came up along with more missions. Finally it had been seven months and Luke and Raina hadn't even had a honeymoon. That wasn't even the worst part. They barely even got to see each other because they were constantly sent off on separate missions. Something Luke, again, was reluctant about agreeing to after the one particular incident.

This time though she and Luke had been assigned to the same mission. They were called to go to Naboo and resolve a disagreement between the Gungans and the Naboo. Leia was originally supposed to go, but had been feeling under the weather. Recently the temple had gotten a shuttle to use for missions where multiple people were needed.

Luke and Raina were in the cockpit. Luke sat in the pilot seat while Raina sat in the co-pilot seat. As she watched her husband pilot the shuttle she began to realize just how long it had been seen they truly been alone together for an extended period of time. Yes they had the evenings, but normally he was busy with his paper work or she was busy preparing lessons for the padawan.

Then night came and you would think they would take advantage of that time, but no. By that time they both would be so tired one or both of them would be out like a light as soon as they hit the mattress. The only time they had real privacy was through their mind meld.

Sometimes Raina found herself becoming jealous of her sister and brother in-law. No Han and Leia didn't get a lot of time together during the day, but at least they their evenings to themselves. If not, they wouldn't be expecting their son.

Yes. Leia was pregnant with a baby boy. She had actually been the one to feel it before the doctors had even confirmed the fact. Two weeks before the ultrasound Leia insisted that she was going to have a boy. She could feel it. Leia and the baby already had this incredible connection through the Force. Luke and Raina could feel just how strong it was.