Chapter 27- The Triangle and Tour

Sydney POV

We were all having fun at Dave and Busters and all I did was watch everyones moods change. Harry wasn't happy. I didn't know why but I will interrogate him later. I saw my sister talking to Zayn who wasn't glum and actually happy. He was smiling, laughing and forgetting about me as a crush. I was finally happy. Louis and Taylor were talking while he ate carrots and she drank her koolaid. Harry had gotten up and walked over to Zayn and Kali. "Niall." I said sternly getting his attention. "What is it, love?" he asked me concerned. "I think Harry and Zayn are BOTH is love with my little sister. " i said pointing to the little group where Harry's face had joy on it by looking at little Kali. "Harry better not touch her. I love her but Zayn is better for her. Please get him over here so we can talk to him." I said getting out of my chair and standing with my arms crossed. "Harry what do you think you are doing?" I asked him when he was over here. "What can't I talk to Kali as well as Zayn?" He said. "Zayn likes her. He has gotten over the me. I want him happy. I'm not thrilled that he likes my sister but if that's the case then I'm perfectly fine with it." I said. "Harry you'll be fine. You'll find someone other than my sister. I don't want a triangle like I had to put people into suffering through. No one wants that." I said. "Okay, Syd. At least i can be honest with you. I will tell you when I feel something for Kali but I will be okay. I hope." Harry said to me. "it's okay Hazza." i said giving him a hug.

Kali POV

"Zayn show me some of your other tattoos. You got to see my star tattoo that I never show anyone. Please!!!" I said begging him. "Okay I will show you." he said. First he showed me a dove that he had on his hand. "Oh that's pretty. For our date we should go get tattoos. Both different." I said. "Cool sounds pretty awesome." he said back. "Kali!!" i heard my sister yell. "Coming!" I said back. "Let's go." I said to Zayn grabbing his hand. We walked back to the group and Harry wasn't even looking at me. "What's wrong with Harry?" Zayn asked me. "He won't look or talk to me either." I said back to Zayn. "Syd, can we talk to you. Now." Me and Zayn said. "Sure." she said dragging Niall with. "What's up?" she said. "First the sky and Harry won't talk to us." I said. "Not this again." Niall said walking back to the group to talk to Harry.

Harry POV

I was sitting at the table looking at Twitter when Niall came up to me. " What's worng with you mate? Zayn and Kali feel like your shutting them out. That doesn't seem fair to them. They are still your friends you just can't be like that." Niall said. "Well for once in my lifetime. I love a girl Niall." I said getting up and walking out. I heard clicks behind me and it was cute little Kali. "Harry! Harry Styles, stop!" she yelled after me. "What do you want Kali?" I snapped back at her. "Nevermind." she said walking away about to sob. "I'm sorry come here." I said pulling her towards me. We sat on a bench when she finally calmed down. "Do you hate me or something?" she said. "No I like you but i can see in your eyes that you like my mate Zayn and I would want to hurt him." I said to her. She looked stunned until I leaned in and kissed her. We were snogging until my phone buzzed. "Hold on." I said pulling it out of my pocket. Niall: Where did ya go mate? he texted me. "outside talking to Kali we're fine." i sent back. I looked at Kali. "Are you mad at me?" i asked her. "No but I like you, too." she said. We walked back inside and I was happy and not mad.