Chapter 18- Sydney

I was laughing from Niall's Nandos rant. I changed into my football clothes. Blue athletic top and under armor black shorty shorts. He's gunna happy of clothing choice.. When I walk down putting my hair in a ponytail Niall opened his mouth and could say anything. "Close you mouth you'll get flies sweetie." I said with a smirk. He turned pink and said," Well I'll go change and you and wake Tay and Lou." I was waiting for them in the car to go to the soccer fields. Niall came out in a green athletic shirt and boys spandex. Man this boy is killing me. I blushed when he looked down and saw me. "Hey that reminds me of the verses in 'What makes you beautiful'!" I smiled and laughed. He climbed in just as Tay and Louis came out. Tay had the ball and Louis and the first aid kit. I guys they want to play rough. When we got the fields me and Tay we kicking it back and fourth while the boys get theirs shoes on. Me and Tay made it to 30 when Louis took it. We started off Louis and I were goalies and Niall against Tay on the field. Came over with the ball bouncing rapidly from his feet. He kicked and I jumped up n caught it! He looked worn out from that kick. I threw the ball back out there and Tay managed to kick it into Louis goal. Way to mesmerize him girl! After her goal we took a 5 minute brake. I grabbed a granola bar and some water. Niall came over grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a kiss. After a minute I pulled away to whisper to him," I'm not goin to soften on you Niall!" I said with a cheeky smile. He pulled away like I hurt him and he said, Babe come on just a little?" "negative Niall Horan!" I replied in a military tone.