Chapter 23- Together Again or Broken Forever

Sorry for not updating sooner. But here is Chapter 24. Leave comments and votes below to tell me what you think. Comments and votes could get me to update sooner BTW.

Niall POV: "Will you still be my babe?" rang through my head a couple times before I could hardly comprehend it. I kept thinking it was a myth but she actually said it to me. All I had wanted was her and only her. Her red hair and green eyes. Her smile, her laughter, her. That's all I wanted from this beautiful girl was her love and attention. "Yes. Yes I will." I said looking at her. Her eyes grew huge with tears and all I did was wipe them away and say,"I love you." then I kissed her. It was super passtionate and nothing could ruin this moment. Unless it happened to be the boy in the whole world with the worst timing. Harry Edward Styles. "So what do we have here." Harry said walking in. He looked at us and saw the happiness across my face. "Fine. I would say keep it on the low. Zayn thinks he has a chance with you, Sydney." He said pointing at her. "Well he never did and never will." she said sitting on my lap. Harry sat down on the couch with us and we watched tv until I felt her pretty head between my neck and shoulder. "Syd?" i said moving slightly. "Hmm?" she said lifting her head looking at my eyes. "Do you wanna go to a restruant?" I asked. "Totally. I'm starving!"