Chapter 17-Niall

This one is going to be a very long chapter to let you know fans!! :)

Niall POV: When i saw Syd holding that baby bunny made me smile. She is so cute. "Hey Niall wanna hold my bunny?" I smiled and said, "Sure! Did you name it?" "Yeah, I did. I named is Ghost. She is sweetie pie!" I laughed. I still couldn't believe she was mine! Whilst I hold Ghost. I saw Syd shiver a little. I realized the wind picked up and she had goosebumps running up her arms. I handed Taylor, Ghost, and took off my sweat shirt off and gave it too her. "Thanks, Niall!" She beamed with warmth. I was happy to see her happy. I just couldn't shake her from my mind. When we realized we were tired from the fair we walked back to the parking lot and Louis rang the limo service. I had sat on a bench whilst Syd bought a cage for Ghost. Ghost was a new part of our life. It was great to see Sydney with her new animal. She was smiling when she came back. "Hey Niall. When is that limo coming? Ghost is shivering." I saw the little black bunny shiver inside her cage. It was quite sad. Louis called us over to see the limo there. "Sydney come on! Limos here!" I yelled to her. I looked at her and saw she was blinded by her hair and I heard the crunch of glass. Oh crap, she just broke her glasses. "Niall help me! My glasses broke, I think..."she trailed off. Louis grabbed Ghost from Syd whilst I helped her towards the limo. She sat down looking at us and said," Hey you guys are blurry." She said with a giggle. Taylor tapped me on the shoulder and said,"Sydney here. I remembered the spares I keep for you! Remember the last 3 pairs?" I looked at Sydney who was blushing with embarassment. "It's alright Syd. I still like you!" She smiled. I knew it would cheer her up. When we got back to the apartment she went directly to her room.

Sydney POV: I went to my room after getting back. I put on an old shirt and kept the sweatshirt on. I also put on some baggy sweatpants. I went back to the living room. Niall was in the kitchen making a sandwich. I was watching two and half men when he joined men. I looked at him like i just met him after a year. Nothing else could ruin my realtionship. Then i logged on to my twitter. I was receiving mean tweets. I didn't mind the hate. Hate me if you want. You don't even know me so there! I logged off of twitter and into my facebook. I looked at my cover photo. It was my bf and his band mates. Aw it sounds so good. I was looking at my phone when i felt someone tap me, and waved their hand in front of my face. i looked up biting my bottom lip. I said,"Hmm?" "Wanna stay the night upstairs?" Niall asked me. "Sure." I said trying to keep calm. Aww my lovely Niall.

Niall POV: I was helping Syd up from the couch and she was trying to hide her excitment when she followed me to the stairwell. We never really took the inside stairs. Easier this way we thought. She lead the way. I was giggling. She was running in front of my trying to escape my grasp. I grabbed her waist and hauled her up the rest of the steps. She was giggling the whole time. She was super cute when she laughed because it took her a while to calm down. I set her down on the couch when i walked into my room. I had a walk in closet. I grabbed a pair of red sweatpants and wore a white tank top. When i walked out to find Syd channel surfing. She turned around from the wood creaking and almost broke her jaw looking at me. I smiled and she was turning reddish. Aw my babe like me in tanks??? Haha. Maybe wear them more often. She was layed down on the couch. I joined her and we wear laying of the couch. We were watching an episode of Pretty Little Liars. I don't know why i watched, just because she wanted to watch it. She was fliching at some stuff and then almost in tears at the end of the season finally. Because Toby was part of A-Team. So after that i felt her head heavier on my arm. I looked down and saw her sleeping silently. I picked her up and brought her to the bed room and set her down gently on the bed and snuggled up close to her and we fell asleep. My alarm clock was on and woke us up at 8:30 AM. She rolled over and fell on the floor. I slapped the clock to stop and jumped out to help her. She landed on her tailbone. Ouch! I helped her to the couch. "Man that hurt, Niall. Why was your alarm clock set?!" she almost yelled. I put my finger on her lips. She looked at me with confusion. "Did you forget about the other 4 boys who live here?" I whispered. "Ohhhh...sorry." she looked hurt. I pressed my lips agaisnt hers and didnt pull away. Then we heard a "ehhh hmmm.." come from Liam. I pulled away and looked at him with a stern look. Sydney said,"Heyy Daddy Direction what's for breakfast?" Like nothing had happened between us. "Umm well I was making hashbrowns and peanut butter toast. Anyone interested?" he finished. Sydney jumped up and made a beeline towards the kitchen. I was running hot on her heels. We got in there and almost cleaned it up. I had 3 pieces of toast and 2 scoops of hashbrowns with 2 glasses of milk. She had 3 pieces of toast 3 scoops of hasbrowns and 3 glasses of milk. "Niall someone actually beat you eating?!?!" Liam replied as we finished up. I looked at her and saw her patting her belly. "Yummy for my tummy!" she replied with a little giggle. Liam gave her a high-five and whispered something to her. I wanted to know....

Sydney POV: After patting my belly Liam gave me a high-five and whispered,"I wonder if i whisper to you Niall will ask you later what we were talking about..."trailing off. I gave a giggle. He looked at me like 'spill'. I shook my head, zipped my lips and looked at Liam who was giving a silent laugh. Niall was always wondering what we have to talk to each other. I just talk to Liam for support and trust. He is the most trustworthy other than Niall. Obvisiusly. When Niall left for the couch I grabbed a bag of cheeze-its and a mellow-yellow. Niall said, "Do you ever stop eating?" "I would say the same to you Nandos BOY!!" i said with a stifled laugh. Niall shook his head and said,"NANDOS FOREVER!" I giggled.

Well there's Chapter 16 guys!! :) CVF!!