Chapter 6-Niall

Niall POV I smelled the tacos just as they were finished. Sydney was cooking them with Harry. I walked in and i tensed up to see her laughing at something Harry said. I have liked Sydney since I was 14. I didn't every want to go out with her because it might jeopardize our friendship. I didn't want to ruin that. But i couldn't let her be with Harry. Not that road for her. I would be nice for a while but he hasn't known her like i do. Like the way she laughs, sings or plays her guitar. Her secret talents. I knew everything about her except if she likes me that's the only thing i don't know and i don't think she does. Man i would love to hug her and not feel like just a friend. Give her a kiss when i wanted. Give her gifts and dates she'd never forget. That's how i would treasure her as my girlfriend. My heart gave a flip-flop when she looked up and saw me. Her big grin made me grin every time. I leaned over and gave her a big hug. "How you doing Nialler?" she asked me. "Nothing much, girly. Is dinner ready?"i asked. "Why yes it is!" she giggled back.

Sydney POV: I had set the plates and poured all of us 7 glasses of mellow yellow. I was sitting next to Niall. Taylor was sitting across from us. I was blushing and i knew it. I could feel my cheeks burning. I know that i love him. He is special. I know everything about him, except who he fancies. I stay out of his business i know its personal for him. He was turning pink to. Maybe he really fancied me? Could he? Was Harry telling the truth? I going to ask Liam. Daddy Direction should know what to do.

"LIAM!!!!" I screamed with delight. I heard someone stomping down the stairs. "WHAT HAPPENED? WHOSE HURT?" He asked with quick, short breaths. "No one Liam. I just had to ask you a question. Come talk to me alone." I shot a look in Harry's way. He was always listening to my private conversations. Not cool man I know right! "Sure Syd. Anything for a little sister like you." Liam said. As we walked out of the kitchen Niall glanced at me with concern. I mouthed,"I'm fine." He looked relieved after I said that. When we walked out of the kitchen Liam looked at me making me do my embaressing blush. "Sydney are you going to ask me something about Niall?" I looked at him with concern. "Yes, Liam. Is he fancing someone? Please tell me!!" I pleaded to him.

Comment,vote and leave comments below. Plus if your a fan follow me @Sydney_RE14