Chapter 7-Sydney

"Sydney shouldn't you know that?" giving a smirk with the question. "Liam you better tell or you'll feel my wrath." He shot me a look of 'Oh you think so?' Then i mouthed the word,"SPOON." He gave me a fear look. "Okay, Sydney. Please sit down." I sat down on my blue sofa. "Sydney, he's only fancied you since you were 14." He told me. It felt like a shock slap. Mental slap..

"Niall don't eat it all!!" I yelled towards the kitchen. I turned around and said,"Thanks Liam. I appreciate it." He just gave me a smile. Niall had already had 3 tacos is what Harry said. I grabbed my plate and loaded on two soft-shelled ones. Niall gave me a smile. He'll want to know what we were talking about. I guess I talk to him about it later. That's all i can hope for that he really does fancy me. Well to tell the truth, I have always fancied him.. After eating the last bite of my taco Taylor, Louis and Zayn walked in. Someone knocked on the door and Liam sprung up to get. It was Sam back from her Skateboard run. "Hey, Chicka!" I yelled. "Waz up my peeps?" I smiled and showed her the food. All was done. Everyone was eating except for me, Niall, Harry and Liam. All eaten and done for. After i got back Liam pulled me aside and whispered," He asked me what we were talking about. I told him to ask you later." I wasn't sure of what i would say, but i will tell him the truth. He deserves to know that i like him. I care about our friendship but i want something more than the friendship. I want a relationship.

Follow me @Sydney_RE14 Can i get some votes for some of the chapers? please vote if u liked the chapter. if not comment below and give me suggestions.