Chapter 10-The Surprise(s)

Here's chapter 10!! Hope you like it!

When I put the box on the ground the first one to reach for it was Louis. He opened it hoping something would come out but saw the 5 different boxes. He got the red box, Harry got the orange box, Niall got the blue box, Zayn got the green box, and Liam got the purple box.

Louis opened his and saw a shirt that said,"Harry is mine. Stay off!!" I had it personally made.

Harry's was a Brian the dog stuffed animal from Family guy.

Liam got a hat that said,"Daddy Direction" on it.

Zayn got this belt that said, "I'm Zayn, I'm vain, and I sleep like a bear." Also a shirt that said,"DON'T TOUCH MY HAIR. I WILL KILL YOU!"

Lastly Niall's was a shirt that said "Best." He looked confused. I took off my hoodie and my said, "Friends." He smiled. BTW they were blue. I loved this gift. He smiled. They all gave me a hugs. Niall pulled me closer and protectively and said,"Wanna go on a date tonight?" I smiled and said,"Sure, protector Horan." I tried not to giggle but i did and he gave me a cold look. I made a hurt look and he soften on me. I smiled showing it was nothing. I wanted to kiss him when Louis said,"Who wants to play a game of truth or dare?" I looked at the others and they all told me,"Sure!" Taylor was sitting next to Louis, Harry next to Louis, Zayn next to Liam and me next to Niall. Hehe. Niall. 

Can you get me up to 25 reads? Then I'll update tonight!! :) Follow me @Sydney_RE14