Chapter 4-The Apartment

When we got out of the airport I had me driving Louis and Taylor in the back, leaving Niall in the front. He knew i wanted a bug and wasn't surprised when he climbed in. "I cant wait to catch you up on what's happened while you were away." I told him with a cheeky grin. He just smiled back. Paul took Liam, Harry and Zayn in Liam's jeep. When we got out the parking lot Paul was following us because they haven't known my new address. When I pulled into our parking garage I shut off the chair and got out. I had to yank my seat back to get long-legged Louis out. Once we were all out i grabbed their bags and locked my car. I pulled my bag over my shoulder and walked up to the door. I dropped my keys and fell down in the process with the overwhelmed weight. Niall caught me suddenly. I blushed from the help. He smiled. He turned a small shade of pink as well. When i finally got up we were face to face. I turned around smiling shyly and opened the door.

They brought in everything they brought. They had an apartment above of us now. They made me smile. They got a big one. I went to the elevator and they were on level 4 room 6 and we were on level 3 room six. It was on the end so we got the stairwell. We entered our apartment and they were staying with us until they get beds and the essentials. They boys were going to sleep in the living room while me and Taylor slept in our room. We lived in a small apartment that was one bedroom king size though, a kitchen, bathroom and living room. That's it. Our cozy little apartment.

When i finally dropped the bags on the floor to hear Harry say,"Don't just drop them on the floor my phone is in there!!!" Shocker to me because i thought he always had his phone in him. I picked up the bag anf handed it to him. He smirked and I stuck my tounge out at him. Liam came in and broke us up before we could really fight. Way to ruin a moment Daddy Direction.

Remember follow me @Sydney_RE14