Chapter 3-The Boys Are Home

Once we saw Paul we shot a mile in the air with such excitement. I went and hugged Paul."Hey girlies! Looks like you've grown!" He smirked at us. I replied,"Yeah! A lot a whopping 3 inches." He laughed. I gave him a hug and Taylor gave him a hug too. Good to be with family. Well not a 'Normal' family you could say. I was talking to Paul when my eyes were covered."Who is it?!?!" I tried to wriggle from whoever's wrath. "Come and give me a hug silently!" I heard the Irish accent and my heart flip-flopped inside."Niall!!!" I exclaimed. He gave me the smile. Nothing better than seeing my friend with that silly smile and white braces. My world was whole again. Taylor came and gave him a hug as well. She and I were texting Sam. She replied,"I need some Harry Styles please!" We broke out into laughter and showed Harry. He smiled and took a pic. She replied,"Thanks guys! See you later after the run." I smiled and gave the rest of the guys a hug. When I hugged Zayn I purposely took my hand and messed up his hair. He looked mortified and pulled out a comb and mirror. I giggled and Niall looked over and started to laugh. Zayn gave Niall a very cold smirk. That only made me laugh harder.

Follow me @Sydney_RE14. Will add maybe 2 or 3 chapters if i can get over 15 reads!