Chapter 25- The 2 Weeks

Me and Syd were heading to the London Eye. We were just getting in and I thought it was best to tell her. Just as I looked up she put her phone on the ground and was dancing to "Loved You First" by us. I laughed and sat down and watched her dance around the place. She was so happy and I just couldn't ruin her happiness. We then went back home and played games with the boys. We were just being boys and couldn't get up the nerve to tell her that after all this time she was going to be left behind. In London, cause we were going to America..

2 WEEKS LATER

Louis POV

We were sitting in our rooms just packing up our clothes when I heard a knock. I walked downstairs and opened the door and saw a very pissed off Syd standing there. "What are you doing here Syd?" I said a little loudly. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU GUYS WERE LEAVING FOR FLIPPIN AMERICA TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. After that she looked up at me and burst into tears. "Syd come in and we can talk about it." Liam said coming in from downstairs. "Okay." she said still sobbing heavily. I walked up the stairs to talk to Niall. I thought he might of gave her a hint. But then a sudden realiztion hit me. Twitter. She must have been scrolling and saw one our tweets. OMG. "Louis who was that?" Zayn said coming from his room. "Syd's here. Be nice, she found out." I said walking towards Niall's room and Zayn just raced downstairs. We all care about Sydney. She's our mate's girlfriend. No one should be left alone. I knocked on the door and Niall came out. All i said was,"Syd's here." and he raced downstairs. I followed slowly and heard screaming and yelling. "Niall how could you?" she said being restrained from hitting Niall by Zayn. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to leave you but I didn't think you'd want to live on a tour bus and in hotels with 5 boys." he said. I heard a faint knock on the back door and walked over to it. "Hello Louis. Is Syd here?"