Chapter 9: Consumed by Confusion

SORRY THE TITLE SUCKS. COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHIG CLEVER.

**Andys POV**

That night it took me awhile to fall asleep, and I had no idea why. Some voice in the back of my head kept making me think about that kiss with Mason, but I did my best to ignore it.

I was trying to forget it, I had to forget it. He was being a good friend, why am I reading so much into it. The thing is I don’t even know what im ‘reading’ if that makes sense? Like I understand that he kissed me because I asked him too, but why can’t I stop thinking about it

In the midst of all my thoughts I must have fell asleep, because I woke up to the sun beaming through my window.

It was Saturday morning, and I totally forgot about my date with Mark later today, and as soon as I remembered my heart started to race.

What the hell was I thinking? I can’t do this again. I

I hate awkward situations more than anything; meanwhile I always find a way to put myself in them.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand beside my bed. It was only 10:15, so that meant I had time to totally freak out.

I began to text Mason.

‘Forgot I had a date with Mark @ 2, come over ASAP- Andy’

‘Are your big bad brothers home?-Mase’ He texted back as I was walking down the steps.

“Hello is anybody home?” I asked which I already knew the answer too.

“Yup.” I heard John say from the kitchen.

As I walked into the kitchen John was at the kitchen table eating a bagel and reading the paper. There were 4 plates already set on the table; one had an everything bagel with strawberry cream cheese which I knew was mine.

I sat down at the seat, and looked at the plate with longing.

“So where is everyone?” I asked.

“Michael had to go run a few errands, and the rest of the bums are sleeping.” He said as he read the newspaper.

“Oh, thanks for the bagel.” I said with a smile.

I had a different relationship with all my brothers. With Alex and Aiden it was a comfortable close kind; with Chris it was that annoying over protective but caring kind. With Michael it was that father daughter kind of relationship.

But with John it was a mixture of it all.

“So we got to talk.” I said which finally made him look at me.

“Go on.” He said.

“Well alright I have another date with mark today, and I really need Mason to be here so will you please please please with cherries on top make Chris leave him alone?” I asked with the cutest puppy dog face that I had.