Chapter 25: Going Insane

okay so i kind of made a mistake this chapter isnt the drama filled one thats based on the Marina &  the Diamonds song because I spent a lot of time on is and it was longer than i expected and my ADHD was kicking in & i just had to finish this so yeah. 

but its drama packed for the most part, but th next chapter is probably going to be a gasp moment & im excited :D 

SO YEAH:) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I finished panicking and I finally closed my eyes I was immediately pulled into a dream…or so I thought.

It was a beautiful sunny day as I sat on the grass behind the lake house holding my legs close to my chest leaning my chin on my knees; I stared at the beautiful calmness of the lake.

“Andy…” the familiar voice called sending chills throughout my body.

“Hey Mase.” I saw without even looking back at him.

“We need to talk.” He said as he sat beside me on the grass. I looked over at him giving my full attention.

“What’s going on?” I asked noticing there was something tense about Mason.

“I love you Andy…” he said and my heart almost stopped as I looked into his beautiful green eyes.

I tried to speak but every time I opened my mouth no words would come out…

Mason was my best friend and of course when I was younger I had the biggest crush on him, but I knew he’d never like a girl like me. But now as he was sitting in front of me telling me he loves me I was frozen in shock.

“Andy…” he said waiting for an answer.

“Do you love me?” he asked and I already knew the answer but again the words wouldn’t come out.

“Are you willing to face all of the possibilities if you do?” he asked seriously and I wanted to ask him what does mean, but again my lips wouldn’t form the words.

“You know exactly what I mean…all of the questions and doubts that have been trapped in your head for so many years.” He said.

“Are you willing to ruin our friend ship for a love you aren’t sure could be real…?” he said and my heart beat faster against my chest.

“You never thought a guy like me could love a girl like you…” he said which was true.

“And I cant, but I could love a girl like the ‘new’ you…” he said and I could feel a ache in my heart. I wanted to scream and cry, but I couldn’t say a thing… it was as if my power to speak was taken away from me. I wanted to scream that Mason would never say something like that to me, Mason loved me for who I was…he was my best friend.

“When we were younger you always expected me to drift away from you, to leave you to hang out with girls that were better than you…girls who you thought I deserved. Till this day you still don’t understand why I didn’t…and neither do I…” he said and I could feel my heart almost burst from the truth.

“A few years ago I could have never imagined being with you, but now you're all grown up. We can have some fun together, until I get bored…and I always get bored…” he said with a smirk as his voice got deeper, a voice that didn’t belong to Mason as all.

I could feel the tears falling down my cheeks as I sat there listening to this person who looked like Mason but was nothing like him.

“Than you’ll lose it all…I’ll break your heart and leave you for someone whose worth it like Missy…” Mason said but the voice was deeper, colder, and empty…