Chapter 30: Down to Business

(A/N) IMPORTANT: hi guys I wanted to post this in the beginning of all my update ebcause i know that many of my readers dont read the messages i put on my message board. That being said i'd like to thank you all for being so patient. I started my senior year & i just have a lot of things going on. Along with all school stuff, i volunteered for a CCD school, i got my first job, & i got into a helathcare program at my school which requires me to volunteer at the hospital twice a week, so im a little busy. So im going to do my best to update whenever i can but im not going to lie it wont be as often as you guys would like it, maybe once a week...twice if i'm lucky. You have to understand i went from a girl who did nothing but stay home & watch netflix to a girl who has something to do everyday. But until i get usd to all of this & everything i'll update once a week. Things are really stressful & i have a lot to deal with. But i want to thank you guy again for really being patient & understanding. If it was up to my 'd update everyday. So you guys are the best, i really hope you enjoy this update:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was missing another day of school and to be honest I didn’t care. I couldn’t stand to spend another second in that place without Mase by my side, no matter what my brothers said.

Surprisingly most of my teachers were being really understanding. For almost all my life the same people have watched Mase and I grow up together side by side, and I guess that means something.

I was even keeping up on my work, reading the books and doing the assignments with Mason.

The only thing that kept me from staying at the hospital 24/7 was my brothers and work.

Work seemed like the only place that I actually wanted to be, especially since Cole and I have different shifts.

But here I was at the hospital once again visiting Mason.

“Hey…” I said when I walked into his room to see a very bored looking Mason.

“Hey beautiful.” He said with a bright smile.

“How are you feeling?” I asked as I took the seat beside his bed.

“Sore but better, good enough for them to let me out of this place. I miss my room, my bed, and especially my food.” He said as pushed away the plastic tray that had hospital jello and juice.

“Mase you know there keeping you here for a good reason. You got really hurt and they have to make sure everything’s going well…” I said.

“I know but how long is that going to take?” he whined.

“Didn’t they say 2 more weeks?” I asked as he nodded.

“2 more weeks of agonizing torture.”

“You’re not being dramatic at all.”  I said as I rolled my eyes.

“Where’s your dad?” I asked.

“I finally convinced him to go back to work.” He said and I nodded.

“How did your brothers take you missing another day of school?” he asked and I just looked down.

“Not good…” he said and I nodded.

“Andy you have to go back…I’ll be fine without you,” he said as he took my hand in his and squeezed it reassuringly.

“I know but…I don’t think I’ll be fine…” I said as I let out a deep breath.

“I cant go back… not without you.” I said and he nodded slowly.