Chapter 23: Love & Confusion

Soryyy for the sucky title couldnt think of anything else.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Masons POV*

“I can’t believe we get a week off from school for thanksgiving.” I said as I leaned over the pool table with the pool stick in my hand.

“Yeah I know, thank god for renovations.” Rob said with a laugh as I knocked 3 balls into the pockets.

“But its extra time…” I began to say before Rob interrupted me.

“For you to make Andy fall madly in love with you? Yeah, cause extra times what you need.” He said sarcastically as he hit 2 striped balls into the pockets.

“And what does that mean?” I asked annoyed.

“Nothing. Nothing at all.” He said as he shrugged.

“I don’t know about you but for some reason I think this ridiculous plan to get revenge is actually really good for Andy.” Rob said and I looked at him questioningly.

“It’s just they all treated her like shit. She was never able to do anything about it before she left for Paris. No matter how many people threatened them they never stopped. I feel like this is giving her more confidence and its definitely helping her let it go and move on…” he said and I nodded with understanding.

“Yeah, I’ve noticed that too.” I said as I remembered everything she went through in the past.

When they use to torture Andy she never let them see how much it actually hurt her. She never cried, never frowned, never let them see she cared…but she let me see.

Some days after school she would go upstairs and cry herself to sleep, I even remember walking in on her.

Andy was the strongest person I know, but even the strongest people have to let their emotions out.

And I noticed how confident she’s gotten. The way she talked, walked, was totally different. She wasn’t afraid to be noticed anymore…

“Well maybe it wasn’t the best idea making her date guys while you are madly in love with her…” Rob said as he noticed the puzzled look on my face.

“Yeah I see that now…” I said with a sigh.

“I don’t know man, I think you should just tell her how you feel…”Rob said and I looked at him like he was speaking another language.

“No, no, no…I cant! I’ve known her my whole life; we’ve slept in the same bed. Her brothers would murder me and chop me up into a million pieces!” I said frantically.

“Chill out…” Rob said.

“Listen I’m going to tell her…eventually. But I just have to feel her out, see you know if she’ll totally freak out when I tell her. Plus she told me that she probably wont date another guy for a month or two, maybe by then she’ll see how perfect we are together…” I said as I leaned against the wall.

“And then maybe you’ll ride on a horse into the sunset.” Rob said in a high-pitched girl voice as he fluttered his eyelashes.

“You're an ass.” I said.

“No but its serious you know Andy, she is the most oblivious person on planet earth. She wont notice anything.” He said and I shrugged knowing that was definitely true.

“So if that happens then she’s totally going to give up this plan? She’s not going to get revenge on the 2 assholes that deserve it the most? Because if anyone deserves to be heartbroken its Matty and Ryan. That’s like revenge for every girl in our school…” Rob said.