Bonus chapter to all you loyal ones ❤️

SOFIA
"I hear another heartbeat... it seems like you're having triplets Ma'am."
The radiologist tells me during my 8 weeks ultrasound of my third pregnancy. This is a shocking but interesting experience. Alhamdulillah (Thank God)

Ammar and I love babies and we really wanted to get atleast 2 more babies after Aarif and Ahmed (my youngest son who is 4 years old now) Ahmed is a very fussy boy who literally follows Aarif everywhere and does everything together with him. Its a blessing seeing my children this way. Ammar's been talking to them in arabic and these kids rap in arabic. Sometimes I don't even understand what they say.

After I left the hospital I went to my mother in law's house. I was excited lowkey.
Entering the house, everyone welcomed me and it was nice meeting the whole family. I told Ammar to come here as well for lunch and then we would go back home together in the evening.

"How was the ultrasound baby?" Ah Ammars voice. I could recognize this voice from Mars.

"Erm I have something to tell you." I said.

"Is everything ok ? Is the baby ok ?" He sounded worried.

"Yes Alhamdulillah. All the babies are ok." I answered emphasizing on the word 'babies'.

"Babies ?" He came and sat next to me.

"Yes three of them." I shyly smiled.

"We are having triplets ? Allah Akbarr (God is great)" He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead thanking Allah.

"Yesssss I dont know Ammar Im scared though." I put my head on his shoulder as he embraced me.

"Dont be love. Put your faith in Allah and take care of yourself. All will be well Insha'Allah (If God wills) stay strong." He reassured me.

We then stayed over for lunch. And after, I decided to go shopping with my 19 year old sister in laws (Safaa and Marwa). Honestly I couldn't believe how fast they grew up. But then I look at Aarif and Ahmed on my home screen and ah my heart just melts at how time flies.

"ماما ماما أحمد ههههه" ( Mom mom Ahmed hahaha)Aarif came running and laughing unable to even speak

Aarif came running and laughing unable to even speak.

"لا لا أمي هههه لا تسمعين لعارف" (No no mom, haha dont listen to Aarif)
Ahmed came behind him saying.

I bent down and listened to them. "Whats wrong ?"

"Nothing ya ummi we were just playing." Ahmed answered cheekily.

"Hmm Aarif you tell me." I spok with a grin.

"أحمد قال (Ahmed said)
he missed you and he said itكالطفل الصغير (like a baby)"

"Aw habibi come here. I missed you too today but I brought you here to play with your cousins and I went to the hospital in the morning."

"Its ok mommy. أحبك كل يوم (I love you everyday) ?" Ahmed said hugging me.