Chapter 2

ما هو خطأي ؟ ( ?what is my mistake)
❤️❤️❤️
هو المصير الذي يجمعنا... (It is fate who made us meet)

I bumped onto this guy and I was about to fall down and hit my butt. I closed my eyes to act confused and I didn't fall. I was caught. Yes I was caught. I was saved by the same really not so careful guy. I looked at him at a Thank-God-you-were-here angle and he left me as I stood up just fine. I realised my phone had fallen and I quickly rushed to take care of it. I genuinely forgot to say thank you.

I picked it up and just then the connecting flight was announced. No 4 hours. Yay. I left quickly to board.

The plane was bigger than the first as it had more passengers, it looked so stacked and stuffed, though the back seats were a bit empty. I didn't even care as long as I just reached Dubai. Well I didn't care, but I didn't want a back seat.

AMMAR
The girl had no manners. She couldn't even appreciate me saving her, but I understood some people's unappreciative attitude. I ignored.

Her face was still flashing in front of me. It was funny how she closed her eyes. But I didn't care. I picked up my wallet which fell and went to inquire on my flight.
"I don't want any reason. I don't want to hear anything. You can't tell me there is no flight till tomorrow. I have an important surgery, I need to go. I need to reach Dubai now."

I gritted my teeth as I said the last sentence to the manager. How can I book a seat online and then it becomes unavailable after payment. I hated disorganisation.
"There is only one flight available that is departing in 10 mins, but sir there are no business class sits. All are full as it is a connecting flight. Only economy class seats are available. My apologies."
The manager spoke and I had no choice. I needed to reach Dubai soon for an emergent surgery.

...

I looked for my sit which expectedly was at the back and I was sitting with a lady. Guess what, She was the same ignorant girl. I glanced at her and not a word spoken by me. The air between us, silent.

SOFIA
I turned to my right to find the same guy who saved me. He was sitting next to me in his white thobe and his ghutrah neatly up with his egal. And not to forget, his face wearing a very serious and prideful look. I just couldn't stare. But through a glance I saw his breathtaking hazel eyes. And I was in awe, but it was awkward, so I sat upright, feeling relaxed as I forced my head to look ahead.

I felt guilty for not thanking him. But the coldness on his face stiffened my heart and silenced my voice. Every time I turned to say it, I just couldn't. I then decided to just do it.

I said, "Assalam alaikum, thank you so much for the catch." And I kept quiet, adrenaline rushing through my veins. This was an awkward moment. He looked at me and then nodded. I turned away oblivious of his attitude.

I slept again, feeling the cold air from the AC penetrate in my body.
After some time, I suddenly woke up to realize we were in Dubai. I could see the Palm Jumeirah, beautiful as ever and the sky scrapers in Dubai. It all looked so amazing ~ A view full of adventure.

When the plane was landing, my ears started to pain, they were sensitive and because of the altitude difference, they were bursting. I couldn't bear it, tears ran down my cheeks as I felt his stare on me. More of a glare !!