Chapter 22

نعبر عن ذالك بطريقة مختلفة (we express it differently)
❤️❤️❤️
لكننا نرى نفس (but we feel the same)

SOFIA
We reached and we saw everyone. Ammar's sister Aisha and her daughter Maha had worn the same clothes for the wedding and Hudaa was having a hard time handling her.

She was so beautiful, I went to her and I told her I will talk to Maha and she smiled at me. Then we were taken to our cottages and we took two mansions. In one, all of us stayed, my family and in laws. And in the other, Hudaa's family and in laws. When we were walking towards our houses, I noticed Zayed and Hudaa holding hands. They were deeply in love - I was yearning for that love from Ammar.

It was beautiful and amazing. The top floor had a honeymoon suite only, which was ours and the first floor > It had 3 bedrooms and the ground floor had a living room and a kitchen and dining room and it was just so big.
We went upstairs and everyone went to their rooms. Everyone was tired. My small Adeel was so excited especially to swim but he slept in the car only. Ammar and I went together too to our 'honeymoon' suite.

My gown was such a bother that too climbing the stairs. I was throwing tantrums in my language and he was behind me, quietly following me. In fact he was carrying half of my gown and I could feel the awkwardness and humor he was feeling.

We reached the room and he said, "I think you're tired, sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the sofa."

Why was he sacrificing for me. Was I such a big responsibility ??
I told him, "No it's ok, sleep on the bed and I will manage on the sofa, I anyways need to wake up earlier than some people..."

He said, "Really, you won't be able to manage on the sofa, you are like some flexible feather."

I wanted to tell him for you I can even sleep on a rock as long as you are with me. But I had to control my feelings, I said, "I am not a flexible feather but you are the prince of somewhere you think of, so sleep on the bed."

I was standing waiting for the answer he'd give me when I just felt my back pushed onto a wall near me and my arms tightly held. And he was so close I could follow his heartbeats. I struggled to get free his strong hands when he said, "Stop being stubborn and don't irritate me, just sleep on the bed. Stop pretending so much."
And he left me and went to the bathroom.

What kind of a man was he. He hurt me physically and emotionally. I felt the tears run down me. I had this hope in me he was going to be mine. But he broke my heart like a piece of glass in shatters. I couldn't help but remember his stern voice and cold eyes which didn't care and I cried. And he called me a pretender - it hurt.
I changed my clothes and because of my ego I slept on the sofa and I cried until I slept.

AMMAR
We reached the cottage. Everyone was there. I saw Sofia look at Zayed and Hudaa and I didn't want her to expect the same chemistry and love from me but I could see her yearning. I was trying my best. We were going to our big honeymoon suite. It was a good cottage, I saw Sofia look at the whole cottage and take pictures and she was just stunned with the beauty but I could also see a tired her.

We were climbing stairs to go to our 'honeymoon' suite. She was walking ahead of me and was complaining and talking in her own Arabic which I did understand but it sounded weird.
Well little did I know that I would be stuck with an Egyptian from anyone in the world. I was in fact carrying her gown. We reached the room, it was big and beautiful.

I told her to sleep on the bed and I would sleep in the sofa but she was arguing as usual and trying to act the great one. I was just fed up of her argument and my anger management skills didn't help at this time. I pushed her on to the wall and forced my instructions on her and headed to the washroom to cool myself down.

I just didn't want to hurt her, I didn't want her to feel anything or expect anything from me but I didn't want to hurt her this way. I could hear her sob from the washroom. That is not what I wanted. I was frustrated so I took a shower.

I went out to see the egoistic girl sleeping where I restricted her. I went near her to see how her eyes had puffed up from crying. This girl was sensitive.

Did she do this purposely just for me to carry her. I hope she wasn't getting used to this. But I know she'd never. She was really hurt.

I carried her light body and she rested her head on my shoulder. I kept her on the bed as carefully as I could so she wouldn't wake up and irritate me again. She was so sweet and cute when she was sleeping but I was causing her so much pain. I then slept on the sofa.