Chapter 5

(Y/n) P.O.V.

"Well, you wanted to be before you joined the army, but... Harry, look at me. It's good to see you. We'll be back soon." Merlin says. Dejectedly, we walk out of the room. We go back to the room where the Statesman agents are. "What the fuck have you done to him?" Eggsy accuses. "Nothing. Only tried to help him. He's got retrograde amnesia. Now, we knew from his eyeglasses that he was intelligence. We just didn't know whose." Ginger Ale answers. "How did he get here?" "We developed our alpha gel technology for our own agents in the event of a head shot. The gel protects the brain. Then, in the lab, we use nanites micro-bots, to repair tissue damage. There are side effects. Partial amnesia, regression to the younger self. With no idea who he was, there was nothing we could do. But now you guys are here, there's a good chance we can bring him back." She explains. I look at him sadly. "I hope so." Eggsy puts a hand on my shoulder. I lean into his touch.

~~~~~

"Close the door behind you." A man says as we enter a briefing room with Tequila. "At what point are you going to start behaving like a Statesman, Tequila? You wanna go back to being a rodeo clown?" "No, sir. I apologize, sir." Tequila replies. "I'm Champagne. But anyone who knows what's good for him calls me Champ. Sorry for your troubles. As your American cousins I'm placing all of Statesman's considerably larger resources at your disposal. Can you imagine us in the clothing business? Now, how can I help you?" Champ concludes. I resist the urge to roll my eyes at his subtle flexing. "First of all, I've got to thank you for saving Agent Galahad." Eggsy starts. "Wait. You said that you were Galahad." "Oh, no, he's talking about the butterfly guy. That used to be his handle." Tequila explains. "Galahad always said, "You've got to look at the bigger picture..." "ask 'why' as well as 'who'." Eggsy says. "So if someone wanted to take out Kingsman then they've got to be planning something major. So what do you know?" Champ asks. "They're a drug cartel, we think. The name Golden Circle keeps coming up." I respond. "Mmm. We'll look into them. What else?"

"One of our former trainees is working with them. Charlie Hesketh. Total prick." Eggsy says. I huff a laugh. "You got any promising leads on him?" Champ asks. "His ex-girlfriend. I've been tracking her through social media. We believe she's still in contact with him. And she's going to Glastonbury Music Festival." I answer. "Oh, good. Agent Tequila, break out your dancing shoes. You have a new mission." "Yes, sir." I look at Tequila, and notice the blue vein like rash on his neck and face. "Hold up. You feeling okay?" "I'm a little tired, but fine, thanks. Galahad, Lionheart, you ready?" I give a concerned look. "Your face... You got..." "What the fuck?" Tequila asks, looking in a mirror. "Oh, shit. Head to the sick bay. Have Ginger check you out." Champ whistles before Tequila leaves. "Hey, give him your glasses." He throws the glasses to Eggsy. "You're in luck, kids. Put 'em on. You get our finest senior agent to join you instead. Right now, he's in our New York office. Galahad, meet Agent Whiskey."

~~~~~

The sent us to to this hotel to wait for Agent Whiskey. Eggsy and I were cuddling on the bed. We hear a car horn outside. "Ugh, I am so comfortable right now." I complain. Eggsy chuckles, kissing me from the bottom of my neck, up to my jaw. "Me too, luv, but we got to go save the world." I smirk. "Oh? You know what that means after?" I say suggestively. "I'm already looking forward to it." He whispers in my ear. "Well then I consider that good motivation." I kiss him, and he deepens it. He slips his tongue into my mouth, and climbs over me. We make out for a few moments before the car horn goes off again. Eggsy gives a frustrated sigh. "Come on, lets go." I laugh.

We get up. I kiss him once more before we go outside. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." We meet Agent Whiskey in his strange looking car. "Got the passes from my contact. You're gonna love Glastonbury." Eggsy says. "Well, that's the easy part, kid. Take a look in the glove box." Eggsy pulls out what looks like tiny condoms. "Fucking hell, bruv. Thought everything was supposed to be bigger in America. Is this why you overcompensate with these massive cars?" I snort. Whiskey however, looks unimpressed. "Goes on your finger. The surveillance tracker is in the tip. Apply light pressure for three seconds to release it."