Chapter 11

(Y/n) P.O.V.

As it turns out, alpha gel works on stab wounds too. Lovely shit, very convenient. No scar unfortunately. Can't believe I missed the fight over it. (Didn't happen because author was too lazy to write a fight scene, that for sure, definitely not.") Now, all with a drink in hand, we meet with Statesman once again. "Agent Tequila, this is a formal occasion where's your tie and jacket?" Champ asks Tequila, who is up and healthy again. "Sorry, sir."

"Maybe the Kingsman agents can dress you properly. To our union!" We all hold up our glasses. "To our union!" We cheer, taking a drink from our glasses. "Final order of business, we would be honored if one of you would be our new Agent Whiskey." Champ says to Harry and Eggsy. "Yeah, this two Galahad thing is just fucking confusing." Hell no! "With all due respect sir, Kingsman could use all they agents we've got." I say while the other two becoming blubbering idiots, trying to find a way out. "Champ, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring." Ginger decides. "All right! Statesmen, the vote. Looks like she's in. Have a seat." Eggsy politely pulls the chair out for her as she sits. "To Agent Whiskey!" We all raise out glasses once again. "Agent Whiskey! Cheers!"

~~~~~

We have returned home. I think the losses are truly hitting me now, as we stand in front of the remains of the tailors shop. "We're going to have to rebuild everything. A new front, new head quarters, new Arthur, new agents. We have a a lot of work ahead of us." I say. "Yeah..." Eggsy mutters. "But we can do it." I grab his hand, squeezing it tightly. I'm so thankful to be here, that Eggsy is here. The three of us may be all that's left, but at least we're here. "Well, Tequila was right about one thing. The two Galahad thing is gonna get confusing. And we do need a new Arthur. How 'bout it, Harry?" He smiles a little. I think this is the closest I'll ever see him to unsure, but he still says, "Cheers to that, then."

I lose myself in my own thoughts for a moment, questioning whether I should tell them about my relation to Poppy. But I decide against it. That's a secret for just me, nobody needs to know. I spent years thinking I had no family, no friends, no ties, no nothing. Now I have Eggsy. The past doesn't matter anymore. The future does.

~~~~~

Statesman had generously provided us with resources to keep us on our feet, meaning Eggsy and I had a private place to stay. So once we enter the place, I slam the door closed, and kiss Eggsy passionately, hands immediately flying to his hair. He meets me back with the same ferocity for a moment, but then pushes me away. "Babe, you were literally just stabbed." He says with laughter in his words. "Come on, it's fine. The alpha gel worked perfectly. We saved the world. It's kind of our thing." I pout. "Okay, okay, just let me say something." I tilt my head. He seems nervous all of a sudden. "Alright..."

"(Y/n) I love you. I love your smile, and your laugh, and your eyes." I smile a little at him. "I love the way you look at me. I love how bold you are. I love when you get tired and mumbly."

"You love me in a tight T-shirt." I tease. He laughs. "Would you let me serious for one minute?" I just nod, a cheeky smile on my face. "I just love everything about you. And I will forever. I wasn't lying when I said I want to spend the rest of my life to you. This is something I've been meaning to do for a long time." My jaw goes slack as Eggsy gets down on one knee, and pulls a small box from his coat pocket. "So, I know you're scared, I understand if you want to say no, but I hope you'll agree to marry me."

"Oh my god, Eggsy, yes! Yes!" I shout, crouching down to embrace him. He stands up holding me, and spins me around. "I love you so much, Eggsy." I say into the crook of his neck. We separate just enough for him to slip the ring on my finger. I look up at his face, a smile a kilometer wide. We lean in for another kiss. "You can't propose and expect not to get laid now. So how about we find a bed already?" I say between kisses from his jaw down. His previous argument of my 'injury' seems to disappear. We rush further into apartment, and find the bedroom quickly. He whisks me onto the bed before removing his coat, tie, and shirt. I sit up to remove the clothing off the top half of my body as well, but leave the tie on the bed.