Chapter 10

(Y/n) P.O.V.

Eggsy and I share a determined look, draw our guns, and run the entrance. A gate starts closing, which we take cover behind as the insiders shoot at us. Eggsy pulls out the baseball grenade, and gets Harry's attention. He throws it which leads Harry to hit it with his umbrella. He then opens it to use as a shield against the bullets, Eggsy and I creating a line behind him. I wait until we pass a large rock to roll behind it and start shooting at the opposing side. The grenade goes off, making a giant donut off the top of a building fall off and roll around the area. I take a quick moment to check that Eggsy and Harry aren't hurt, and continue shooting when I know they are. One of Poppy's goons pulls out a rocket launcher, but before he can shoot it, a rocket from us gets lodged in his weapon causing yet another explosion. Oh the chaos.

We start advancing, me coming out from behind my rock to join the other two. Slowly we advance on the soldiers and their barrage of bullets. At some point Harry shoots the giant pair of scissors off a roof, killing the last two guards in that direction. For about .2 seconds it's calm, but then more bullets come from behind. I whirl around, raising my pistol. The three of us separate. I charge on man in an apron, grabbing a larger gun off the ground in the process. I use the butt of it to hit him over the head, and shove him over with it. I quickly pull another gun from my coat. Another guard comes up behind him, swinging his gun towards my head, but I easily dodge. I note two more coming, as one grazes my shoulder with a bullet, so I make a split second decision. I run at one the has his hand raised towards me. I kick myself upwards to swing my legs around his arm and body. As I start the turn upside down, I shoot the one in the apron, and as I come back up I shoot the new one. Both me and the guy I was swinging around fall to the ground roughly, and I shoot him as well.

I hear more shooting sounds, and notice a few grenades flying towards me. "Fuck!" I'm about to roll away, when Eggsy and Harry come up behind me. Harry shoots some sort of net from his umbrella that catches the grenades and sends them back to where they came from. To some robo bitch. Harry shield us from debris with the umbrella, and Eggsy helps me up. I show him the minor bullet wound. "I hope it scars over so I'll be a leg up on you." We keep track of all our injuries and scars like some sort of competition. He makes a face of faux confusion. "Do we have issues?" I shrug. "Probably." As we start walking towards the diner where Poppy is, Eggsy smirks and leans over to whisper in my ear. "You know you can have your legs up on me any day."

"You think you're so smooth." I hiss despite blushing. "You know I am." He winks, making my blush deepen and my head turn back towards the diner. I feel my feet run beneath me. As we enter, I see Poppy pass off our target to Charlie. "Eggsy, get the case." Harry instructs. Eggsy chases after Charlie, leaving the two of us with Poppy. She looks at me. "Well you sure are her spitting image. I'd recognize dear (M/n)'s face anywhere. She was my sister after all." Despite the confusion, I clench my jaw in anger.

"Don't say her name." She just smiles and whistles. In the corner there are two dog houses, and inside, robotic dogs. One gets up, and starts advancing on Harry. Both he and I shoot at it, but it merely spits the bullets back out. It runs at Harry, who just barely has the time to open the umbrella. It seems intent on Harry, so I look for weak points in its machinery. I shoot where I can but it rips through Harry's shield too quickly for me to really hit it hard. Harry bolts, and I'm about the chase after as back up, but then remember Poppy. I can't give her a chance to escape. I keep my gun trained on her, hoping Harry, and Eggsy, would be alright. "Give me the access code." I order. "Hmm, we may be family, but I don't think we've built up that trust yet."

"You're lying. Stop playing games!" I snap. "Am I? You don't see the resemblance."

"Not in the slightest. I am so much prettier then you." She frowns. "Rude. I suppose (M/n) was adopted. She'd always follow her big sister though. We were thick as thieves, so naturally she'd be on my side. They killed her, why do you think I wanted Kingman gone? Although, I am glad you made it. You don't have to side with her murderers you know." I'm feel so angry, so betrayed, that my own mother could work for someone so monstrous. And to be related to her, sort of, it's like I've never known anything. "Why? You think I'd join you? Hate to burst your bubble, but I wasn't raised to be like her. I'm better then she ever was. So give me the code. I'll never work for you."