Chapter 8

(Y/n) P.O.V.

But of course it's all ruined by Charlie's voice, yet again. "Hello, Eggsy, (Y/n). Enjoy the ride, bruv." The lift starts spinning in a circle, picking up speed by the second. "Oh, shit." Eggsy and I release each other to grab onto the stabilizing handles above. "All the buttons are dead. Controls gone. Everything's in shutdown. You're on your own, agents." Harrry says to us. Well fuck. I grab onto two of the handles to try and distribute my weight. It doesn't work though because a few seconds after Eggsy and Whiskey fly back into glass, I do as well. My vision becomes blurrier and blurrier. And I thought those stupid teacups were bad. I feel like my insides are blending into shit. I notice a light. It's Whiskeys lasso, electricity sparking from it. It cuts a hole in the glass, which makes the lasso fly though and cut the goddamn lines.

So we've stopped spinning, but, new problem, we're flying downward into a god knows how deep chasm. I scream my lungs out as the three of us are suspended in the air. The remaining line must have caught on something though, because right as we're about to hit the edge, we're lifted harshly. We fly back and roughly hit the top, then tumble forward to the ground as we hit the snow. Goodbye intelligence, hello brain damage. I remain on the ground while the other two try to stand. I look up the see we're under a connection tower, and as we pass under it, it breaks and bends towards us. The lifts pod breaks off the connector, making the two men rolls onto the ground, and crash into me. Oh yeah, I didn't need lungs. "You've gotta be fucking kidding!" Eggsy groans as the tower nears us.

It just misses us. Thank fuck. Now we get to take a hellish sled ride down the mountain side. Grunting in pain, I look out the window again to see we're nearing a building at the mountains base. "Shit!" I groan. We show no of slowing down. "We need some fucking breaks!" I yell. Eggsy looks at Whiskey, and the hole, and shoves him back. He pulls Whiskeys parachute string, and slowly but surely, we stop. With wobbly legs, I walk out of the lift, find some bushes, and fall to my knees to throw up. I feel a hand on my back, and assume it to be Eggsys. Once I'm done, I lean back into his touch. "Who needs breakfast anyways."

Eggsy lifts me up to feet carefully. "You alright, luv?" I nod. "Yeah, yeah, I just think I have permanent motion sickness." I groan. He chuckles a little, and kisses my temple. "Harry, meet us at the emergency rendezvous point." He says quickly. "Roger that. Got you on the GPS." We get Whiskeys attention, and start walking towards our agreed location. Whiskey falls behind us a little, which allows for a more private conversation with Eggsy, although I am a bit suspicious of him being behind us. "Eggsy, I'm sorry." I grab onto his hand, which was settled round my waist to hold me steady. "What for? If this is about the waving the antidote in Charlie's face, I totally forgive. A little petty for you, but-"

"Eggsy, I'm serious!" I snap at him. He goes quiet, so I continue. "I never got to keep anything I've ever had. My mother, my father, any extracurriculars, hell, even our own jobs!" I say as loudly to him as I can without Whiskey hearing. "I've never been in something serious, I've never been committed. It freaks me the fuck out. And between that, and our job, and all the warnings, I'm scared...I'm scared of losing you too."

"I would never leave you, (Y/n), I promise. I love you so much, and-"

"I don't just mean for another girl. Eggsy, there's a high chance of us ending up like our parents. I don't-I'm not sure I could live without you." Eggsy stops us in front of the small cabin, he grabs my shoulders, and turns me to face him. "That's how you know it's real. You say you've never had serious, well that feeling is serious. Please don't run from me out of fear. I'll never leave you. I wouldn't die knowing I had you at home waiting for me. I love you." He rests his forehead on mine. "I love you, too."

"Are we going to go inside, or share feelings all day?" I glare at Whiskey. How about you mind your own damn business?

~~~~~