Chapter 1

Eggsy P.O.V.

I walk out of the tailor shop after grabbing what I needed. See, no trouble at all. I think as I walk to the cab. Until of course a gun is pointed at my back. "Eggy. You mind if I share your cab?" "Charlie?" "It's ironic, isn't it? You look like a gentleman, I look like a pleb. If I was you, I'd unlock your cab." He demands. I see some cars pull up and stop behind the cab. They have to be Charlie's. With a scowl, I open the door and then I throw Charlie into the car. "Pete, get us out of here!" I shout at the driver. The sounds of tires squealing and the radio music fills the night. Charlie pulls out a gun, and shoots as I push his arm downward. I grab his head and smash it into the window between us and Pete. I punch his head, and then he grab me in a headlock, and smashes my head on the Kingsman interface. I roll back, making Charlie swing his arm back and break the already cracked window. He tries to shoot again, but I use both my feet to push his arm back, making him shoot out the window. I try to grab the gun, but he punches me back into the seat. I punch him multiple times before trying to electrocute him with the signet ring, but it barely effects him.

"You think that shit your prick of a girlfriend pulled is gonna work this time? You're way out of your depth." He growls. I scowl, angry at what he said about (Y/n), but not wasting my breath. I angrily push his head down with my leg and open the cabs door. I push him out of the cab, but he apparently has a metal arm because he uses it to keep himself upright, the metal sparks against the road. He pulls himself back into the cab, so I press a button that makes a pistol appear. I try to shoot him with it, but he uses his hand to deflect the bullets. He grabs the nose of the pistol and twists it out of my grip. We continue to fight until one of his cars rams into the side of the cab. I fly out of the cabs open door. I grab onto the door, but my eyes widen as one of the other cars speed at me. "Fuck!" I pull myself up, and jump off the door as the car hits it. I land on top of the cab. Charlie's metal hand punches through the roof, making me jump over to the side. He grabs me and tries to pull me into the cab. I take a glass and smash it on his head. He growls and kicks me out of the cab. I land on top of a piece of the door. I move along to moving door to the back, and open the truck, climbing into the trunk as another car speeds at me. I close the door to the trunk right as the two cars collide. I feel the impact from my place.

I use the blade from the Oxfords the cut into the leather seat. I see Charlie trying to hack into the database. I start trying to climb through, but a Charlie sees me. I duck back, but he pulls me back through. I try to swipe him with the blade, but he grabs my leg and cuts the blade off. It flies off and embeds itself in Pete's neck. "Shit!" I tackle Charlie down, and see us about to crash into a pole. I roll us so that I'm behind the interface, but Charlie flies out of the cab out the windshield. I shakily stand up, and get into the front seat. The other cars surround me. I change the gears to drive sideways, before speeding off, the other cars on my tail. The start firing bullets at me as I weave my way around traffic. "Take him out! Merlin! We've got a Code Purple. My driver's down. Permission to blow these fuckers away." I shout. "Denied. Cannot be contained. Head south, I'm clearing the route." I hear back. With a huff, follow his instruction.

"Shit! Merlin, I'm entering Hyde Park. Can I get on with it? Merlin!" "Dark zone confirmed. Permission to fire." "Oh, thank fuck for that!" I smirk as I fire the rockets back, lighting all the cars on fire. "No time to relax. Police are right behind you. You have 30 seconds before they reach your position. Go directly to Rendezvous Swan." "Merlin, you do realize I haven't even got a windscreen right now?" "I seem to remember from your training you were rather good at holding your breath." I hear siren, and no I have no other choice, so I drive into the lake. I maneuver the car until I'm in the bunker. I gasp for breath as the room empties itself of water. "It wasn't a revenge mission. Charlie could've just killed you immediately. Not boasting, but I trained him well enough that even he wouldn't mess that up." I cut him off. "Merlin, I'm sorry, we're gonna have to do the debrief tomorrow. I've got to get to a dinner tonight and if I miss it, let's just say Charlie might as well have killed me." I say, thinking about how pissed (Y/n)'s gonna already. "Well, if you can't wait for the police to clear the park... there's another way out in the corner." Merlin says.

I go into the corner and see the sewer drain. I lift it, and gag. The small is rank. "Fuck!" I grumble. Merlin chuckles at my misery. "How important is that dinner?" I think about (Y/n) waiting impatiently at home for me to go to dinner with her. I think about the ring box I had to get from the tailor shop, still safely secured in my suit pocket. "Let me show you." I finally say, jumping into the gross sewer water. "For fuck's sake!"