Chapter 23- The Maze.

I wake up early before the doors open so Minho and I can run the Maze to map each section so we can find the code. I look around and a few people are already at the jobs but most are still sleeping, including Chuck and Teresa.

I walk to the forest to grab the backpack and sum knives. I then walk to the kitchen to get some sandwiches, and apple and a bottle of water. I wait for Minho to meet me at the door and then they start opening. I pull out my largest knife and start running when the doors are open, cutting the ivy vines as I run.

I go straight to section 1 and Minho at section 2. It is so lonely without having Minho with me, but I sill have Simon and Teresa to talk to in my head.

Run. Cut. Run. Cut. Run. Cut. Run. Cut.

I repeat until I finish 1, no exit. I sit down and have a tiny bit of the water and the apple, after a 20 minute rest u stand up and follow the vines.

Tom? Teresa calls out to me.

Yeah? I reply, I try concentrate on running.

Found an exit?

Nope, I need to keep going, the doors will close soon.

With that she stops and I run again. I look up and see the orange, reddy sky, if I weren't in hell I would call it beautiful.

I see the doors and Minho just ran through. I bolt through and fall to the floor my heart racing. I hear the bang of the doors. The doors are meant to close in half an hour. They changed the times?

"Minho?" I puff, Minho is I'm front of my on the floor.

"Y-yeah?"

"The doors- they, they close earlier now." I take deep breaths. In. Out. In. Out. And again.

"Yeah, it is shucked up, shank."

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for a suckish chapter, I had to rush it. I will update soon!