Chapter 22- 1st Day Back.

Thomas' POV

I open the door to the map room and all that is there is paper, pens, weapons, wooden boxes and a table in the middle.

I open the weapon box and take out a knife, this knife has spikes all along the blade about half an inch long, another is a round one that has spikes that are one inch long. Then there are normal knives. I open one of the boxes next to the weapons one and in it it has the runner suits, that you put the knives in. I remember them. I used the 'x' one and Minho used the side ways 'h' one. And there is one like 'Y'.

I put on the 'x' one and put some knives I'm the little slots. Even though I am not going into the Maze today, I am still going to keep it on and I put on a black and red watch.

Teresa? I called out in my head.

What? She replied.

Where are you? I am already starting to get a headache.

Setting up my hammock, I have out your one up already.

Okay, thank you. I walk over to where the hammocks are. She was tying up the hammock and stepped back. I walk over to her and she hugs me.

"Have you heard from Simon?" She asks me and I shake my head.

"It is weird having all our memories here because last time we didn't. We didn't know what to do. We didn't know a way out. We didn't know anyone. We freaked out when we got out of the box, well I did. You were in a coma." My voice soft.

"Yeah, it is a crazy world, Thomas." She says, I look to my right and see Newt and Minho walking together and talking. I look at the sky and the sun is lowering, the doors will be- my thoughts were cut off by the sound of the doors moving, closing. Frypan cooked some bacon and eggs for the whole Glade, after dinner, we had a Bon fire and played truth or dare. That's new I thought, because in the Glade we never really played games. All we did was watch Gally fight some other people.

I walked over to my hammock and sat down.

Simon? I call I'm my head.

Who- who are you? He stutters.

I am- I am your erm- twin brother.

My what? Twin? Are you- are you that boy who was in my dreams? He sounds scared.

What was the dream? I ask calmly.

I was in a white room... With a boy and there were these beds, the boy in front of me was talking about The Maze and what I will have to do and something about being spoken to in my mind. And then he said 'talk to you tomorrow in your min. I know exactly that once he is done. He is talking about the 'he' is me.

Yeah, well that boy is me. Did you notice that he looked exactly like you?

Yes. But I didn't know if it was real or not.

Well, Simon. I will help you while you're there. Okay? I say and finally lay down.

Okay. I'm sleep. Night. He goes silent.

Night bro. Don't let the Griever bite you in the ass. As I close my eyes, I hear another voice. Teresa.

Night Tom. She says.

Night. I start getting a headache and fall silent. But before I doze off I hear her say something else.

I love you.