Chapter 8- The Party.

I decided to go and get ready for the party and so did Brenda, we walk to our houses. I open the front door and see that my picture on the wall of Newt, Teresa, Gally, Chuck, Minho, Frypan, Winston, and the other Gladers. The Glade was horrible, but great people were there. But I need to find Newt, that can wait until tomorrow.

I walk upstairs to my bed room, I grab a black shirt, and shorts that have too many colours to count, my undies and walk to the bathroom. I stand in front of the person-size mirror and look at myself, I undress and get in the shower, watching my hair with this green mint shampoo and conditioner and then scrubbing myself clean after 10 minutes I finally get out. But when I look in the mirror, the tattoo is gone.

Strange.

I ignore it and get my shirt and shorts on, I spike my hair up and put my shoes on, the time shows 6:45pm, the party starts at 7:05pm. I have plenty of time. I decide to get some food to eat, I cook myself some eggs and bacon with my favourite, hash brown. Yum.

By the time I'm done it is 7:02pm and I brush my teeth even though there will be good and drinks but oh well. I hear a knock at the door, when I open the door, Brenda, Minho, Gally and Frypan are standing there.

"You look... Nice." Brenda says smiling. She is wearing a green and white dress the is long but amazing and her hair is out but top half of her hair braided. She looks amazing.

"Thank you, you do too." I say closing the door and putting my arm around Brenda and Gally.

Minho is wearing a blue top and black shorts and his hair is spiked. Gally however is wearing a black top and black shorts and his hair is combed back. Frypan is wearing almost the same as Minho but his hair is like Gally's.

"Let's celebrate." Minho says. Gally looks at me and whispers 'Teresa as Simon will meet us there.' And I nod.

People are everywhere. All girls are wearing dresses and boys are going as casual dress. Typical boys always wearing casual. Including me of course. I'm so nervous about meeting my twin, identical twin, do you know how much fun we could have? Tricking people, I can tell he is nervous I can sense it.

We get to the location of the party and the music is already blasting but I love loud music. We all split up, besides myself and Gally. We walk to the drink stand. By law, us Gladers and some others aren't allowed to drink, but here. We are. I got fully drunk a couple weeks ago, never forget that night, I passed out while sitting in the ocean.

I get a drink of "punch" probably spiked. I take a sip. Yep, it is spiked. Gally has some too, his face when he tasted it was the funniest thing ever but he drink a whole cup.

"Slow down, you don't wanna pass out early," I say laughing. He playfully pushed me.

"I don't want to pass out in the water like you did," he says and pores something in my drink. Made it smell like mint. He stared behind me, I turn around to see Teresa wearing an orange and green dress that is long at the back and short at the front, wearing black boots but also like high heels and her hair is up in a messy bun, her bangs hanging out, curled. She look amazing.

Beside her, a boy. Wearing the exact same thing as me. Looks like me. Simon. He has his arm around Teresa and Haley and Sara beside him. The two girls wearing matching purple dresses.

He looks at me and smiles. Sara's mouth opened wide,

"I have seen both, Thomas and Simon but now they are together. Wearing the exact same thing. They look like someone used a machine to creat two Thomas'" she says laughing.

"I know right?" I hear Teresa say, "Tom, hey."

"Hey, you look amazing! Simon. You look handsome almost looking like me," I say and Simon laughs and I do too.

"Thank you," she says.

"Thanks bro," Simons says, his voice is even like mine.

"I can't believe I finally got to meet my twin." I whisper to Gally but I think the others heard because Simon says softly, 'I can't believe I got to see you after all this time.' To me I heard him clearly.