Chapter 19- It Didn't Work.

I wake up in a moving cage, with someone next to me, I can't see but I know someone is there. The cage moves up so fast I slam onto the rusty floor and hit my head. The other person finally moves, it is a girl.

My name is Thomas. And I have a twin named Simon, and another twin named Cresseda and a brother named Miguel. The girl, I can't see her but I have a feeling I know her.

I have my memories still. Did WICKED wipe my mind?

The cage- no The Box comes to a stop and as usual the doors open at the top, I see the girl.

Teresa.

The brightness blinds me, I hear a crash and open my eyes, Newt is standing over me.

"Newt...?" I whisper and he puts his finger to his lips telling me to shush.

"Pretend you don't know anything, only your name." He whispers and moves to Teresa. She is doing what I did. She says something softly that I can't quite make out. And then moves right next to me.

"Tom? Do you remember EVERYTHING?" She asks me quietly.

"Yeah, I don't think WICKED even wiped our minds."

"Oh they did, I wasn't even asleep when they put the musks on us. It didn't work."

"Because-" I pause for a second, "we have already had our minds wiped and I'm guessing it only works the first time."

"Yeah," she says back and then looks up, as I look up, I realise that Newt is still here. When my head is up facing the others, I spot Alby and Chuck. But.... They are a meant to be- I then remember what Paige said, 'everyone who you thought died during the trials, didn't die.' Ben, he is there too. And other people I don't recognise.

"It's- a boy. And- and a girl...." He says and a bunch of murmured break out.

"Is the girl hot?" Someone says.

"Does she have breasts?" Another asks.

"Shut up! And help me get them out!" Newt yells, a boy with short black hair and white shirt jumps in and helps Newt get us out. When I get out I look around and there are more boxes, everything else is exactly the same.

"She's hot!" Someone yells, I shoot them a glare.

"Shut the bloody hell up!" Newt shouts, "Chuck and Alby, help me." Newt gives Chuck and Alby a look. And says something, 'please act like you don't know them, because everyone will freak.' I read his lips.

Chuck runs up to me and walks me to the homestead, Alby with Teresa and Newt following.

"Thomas, the wiping only works the first time!" Chuck says excitingly. I just nod. If I have my memories still, them I know how to solve The Maze, I saw it in the control room, it isn't a Griever hole, instead in section 8, the is a tunnel and I'm guessing at the end of the tunnel is a door.

We won't be in here long.