Chapter 12- Back In Hell.

The cool air of the berg makes me feel cold, I take a seat on the floor, joining everyone else. I stare at the blank wall and play with my fingers.

Why did come?
What was the point of this?
Oh that's right, Newt.

"Thomas," I hear a voice in my head and then soon I realise it was Minho, I nap out of the daydream and look at him.

"What?" I say frowning.

"You okay, dude?" He's asks and I nod.

It takes only 1 hour to get to where ever the hell we are going. I was leaning on Teresa when the berg comes to a holt and then the hatch door slowly opens. I stay seated, while everyone else stands up. They all walk out, I then walk out too. The brightness blinding me, all I see is white.
I grab Teresa's hand tightly as we walk, I starts to remember all my dreams, and nightmares I had. I won't remember any of this people, what if I never will remember them ever again?

"Now, you will be put into a room to talk and we will take one by one to get you cleansed off and into the suits. We will tell you what happens from then," a girl I don't know says. We get to a door, just like the one we were put in after the Scorch and we walk in. I stop at the door, taking in that I am now WICKED's lab rat. Again. I hear a click behind me when the door locks.

I will not let them torture me again, that is certain. I lean against the wall watching Simon talk to Teresa, he seems the like her. They get along and stuff. After 10 minutes I hear the door open,

"Thomas," a man says I walk to the door, 4 guns aimed at me. Probably because what Newt, Minho and I did last time in WICKED. They grab my hands, roughly, and put hand cuffs on me. I understand. We walk through the Maze like corridors of WICKED, we finally get to a pair of double doors, try take off the cuffs and I walk in through the doors.

The room smells like soap and conditioner. I spot a shower, toilet and a suit hanging in a locker type thing. I take off my cloths, get in the shower and wash my hair and body, when I'm done I dry my self and put on the blinding white suit on. When I walk out, I don't see any guns. But I see an old lady, probably 70 years old.

"Thomas, follow me. I expect you don't to make a run for it, like last time." She says walking. I think about it but I will get caught. She isn't taking me back to the same room, instead it is a smaller room, this one has a couple of beds and a toilet in the corner. "In," she says pointing in the room.

So, I walk in.

I hear the click of the lock and stare blankly at the wall. What I didn't notice before, is that above the beds are a musk.

Great.