ch. 8 Loving you

"We have some news to announce you." Tony said to his friends while grabbing Steve's hand. Steve gave him a look with soft smile and nod.

"We're dating." Tony said and everybody was happy. Everyone was so happy for them, for Tony especially.

They congratulated to the pair. When Rhodey hugged Steve he also whispered to him "If you hurt him, you will have to deal with me."

"I would never. I love Tony." Steve said.

"I know, but he suffered a lot already and I only want happiness for him from now on, okay?" Steve smiled and nodded.

***

"How cute you are!" Steve said looking at little Morgan in Tony's arms.

"She is. My sweetie." Tony said kissing her on top of her head.

"Let me take a picture of you two." Steve said.

"No." Tony said "Come here and we'll take a selfie."

"You know, it's good Pep and Rhodey took some time together, they are always busy and, besides I like spending time with Morgan. She's the best girl, right Morgan?"

"Teve." Little girl said pointing to Steve.

"Yeah, that's your uncle Steve."

"Sing!" she said.

"No, no. Steve doesn't know how to sing." Steve said.

"Steve... you have to listen to the boss." Tony said smiling to Steve.

"Yeah and who's the boss?" He asked with arms crossed.

"Morgan, tell him who's the boss." Tony said.

"Magunaa!" She said and just after yawned and turned in Tony's arms to darker and more comfortable place.

"I will put her in bed and then it's just two of us." Tony whispered and winked. Steve gave him soft smile in return. Tony was actually his. Tony was finally his. He still thinks sometimes it's a dream and he'll wake up and it will disappear but it's not. It's his reality. Reality he wished for so long.

*One year later*

"Yeah Nat, I just can't believe almost a year passed from the beginning of our relationship. Tony is the best thing that ever happened to me. I'll propose him soon."

"Seriously!?" Natasha was shocked on the other end of line.

"Yes. I mean he is my everything. Actually I'm on my way to jewelry shop, wanna join me?" Steve said driving his car.

"YEAH!! Can you pick me up?"

"Will be in front of your place in 10 minutes." Steve said and hung up.