ch. 5 What wine goes with Captain Handsome?

"Hey Tony. You should go to the bedroom." Steve whispered to sleeping Tony.

"I like sleeping here." Tony said hugging Steve's thigh.

"C'mon Tones. You need to get proper sleep." Steve somehow get him up on his legs.

"Steve, will you go with me tomorrow. I have a wine degustation event to attend?" Tony asked in his sleepy voice as Steve gently put him in the bed.

"If you want me to go. Sleep now." Steve put soft kiss on Tony's forehead. Was it too soon to make a move?

Steve couldn't sleep for few more hours so he end up sketching Tony naked imagining him in pose like Rose from Titanic. It looks so perfect. Then, after some time Steve finally fell asleep.

-

"Hm, what should I wear?" Steve said to himself and find some nice suit and a tie that didn't fit suit very good. He went to look for Tony.

"Is this good?" Steve asked finding Tony in his bedroom tying his bow tie.

"Uh Captain Handsome speaking?" Tony looked amazed by Steve. "That tie doesn't fit though. Try this one." Tony handed him one of his ties, more subtle which goes very good with suit. "Perfect."

Steve looked at mirror and approved Tony's choice.

"So you're like my date now?" Tony asked and Steve was surprised by question but he knew this isn't a real date, he is just being a Tony's plus one. He knew it would probably be Pepper if she didn't give birth few days ago.

"Yes." Steve said not sure what else to say.

-

"Oh my - Is that Tony Stark?" One woman commented with her group.

"And who is that hotty with him?" Another one said.

"You think they are having a romance? It wasn't that far since he became widower." One more of them said.

"I bet they are not. I'm going to seduce him. Watch me." The second one said again and approached to Steve.

"Hello beautiful. I don't think I've seen you before." Blonde woman said.

"I'm here with Mr. Stark, CEO of..."

"I know, I know who is Stark. But you two are not a couple, right?"

"No, no." Steve said.

"Thanks God. I thought he's your sugar daddy..." She laughed.

Steve was obviously disgusted by that rude comment but then Tony came back.

"Hey dear, you need to try this one. Follow me." Tony pull Steve by hand. It's probably the wine talking, he never called me like that, Steve taught.

-

"Don't you think you drank too much?" Steve asked leading Tony to the bed. Steve didn't drink much, but that little didn't affect him because of the serum.

"I just tried it and everything. Stevie, I got champagne so we can celebrate." Tony was not fully aware of nonsense he was saying.

"Yeah, when you wake up. It's late now." Steve said putting him to the bed.

"It's late, Captain Handsome. Why don't you join me?" Tony bite his bottom lip while holding Steve's hand.

"I'm going to sleep in my bedroom now." Steve said.

Then Tony approached closer to Steve's lips, slowly kissing them.

Steve wanted to kiss him until his lungs gave out, until he lost consciousness from the lack of air. He wanted to take Tony to the bed and learn his body with all its muscles and scars and map it out with his fingers and his mouth until he knew it by heart. He wanted to wake up with Tony wrapped around him tomorrow, smelling like sleep and sex...

But then it hits him. He is using Tony because he's unaware of his actions. And if Tony was aware he would never do this.

"No Tony, we can't." Steve broke a kiss and turned his head away but Tony hugged him from behind kissing back of his neck that make him gasp and shivers.

Tony now moved in Steve's lap, cupped Steve's chin in his hand and brought their mouths together for a slow kiss. He slid his hand from Steve's chin to stroke the line of his throat and curled his fingers around the back of Steve's neck, holding him closer, kissing him deeper. Steve melted into his embrace. Tony could already feel Steve's hard erection through his pants. When they broke apart for breath, Tony took a chance to take off Steve's shirt.

"Steve..." Tony said catching breath while admiring Steve's muscular torso.

Tony kisses him again with growing intensity. His lips become more insistent, more provocative-tongue lashing out against his own in changes of moaning and spit. God, he could get used to this. He really could.

Steve can feel the way Tony's body is completely strung out with tension. It's just kissing but the blond is so turned on already that he can't wait any longer, and needs to have Tony.

With his hands on Steve's shoulder, Tony gently pushed him down among the pillows. Steve sighed contentedly. Steve's mind was racing. Tony's lips were so soft and gentle against his skin and he felt like he was in heaven. Steve's skin felt like it was melting under Tony's touch.

...