ch. 12 New thing

Bucky stood still, his face blank, in disbelief. Minutes passed and still no answer.

"Bucky, please... please say something." Tony begged.

"Please, don't be mad. I already decided that I'm going away. I am really, really sorry." Steve said on the verge of tears.

"I can't believe it took me dying for you two to get along. Btw he always had a weakness for muscles and Brooklyn accents." Bucky finally spoke up, leaving now the two in disbelief. Steve looks at Tony with confused face and Tony even more confused now, but it wouldn't be Tony if he didn't retaliate with the same measure: "No, I have a weakness for stubborn assholes with blue eyes." Then he starts crying of happiness and hugs Bucky.

"Thank you for being always so understanding."

Steve, now, followed by Tony, starts crying too and Bucky pulled him into cuddle.

All of that made Bucky cry too: "You dumb punks, why would I be mad?"

"So..." Tony first spoke up when they finally recovered, "What this means now?"

"Well, if you guys will like... I'd like to give 'to three of us' a chance." Bucky said taking both of them by their hands.

Steve and Tony exchanged glances and with slight nod to each other and then to Bucky, they all accepted this new thing.

"Btw Steve, Tony had a secret crush on you even before." Bucky said to provocate his husband.

"What? No!?" Steve said in disbelief.

"No! Shut up, we couldn't stand each other back then." Tony said smiling and knowing that there's a little bit of truth in it.

"I am so happy. Thank you Bucks." Tony said hugging two loves of his life.

After they cuddled more, Tony left because he had some unfinished work, leaving two ex best friends - new boyfriends alone.

Steve was feeling somehow awkward, because he never thaught about Bucky in non-platonic way.

"So, stealing best friend's husband?" Bucky started conversation and Steve turned to him with serious face.

"C'mon, I'm joking, buddy. I'm glad you and Tony bonded." Bucky said with smile and Steve relaxed immediately. "Maybe, now is the time for you and me to take it to the next level." Bucky approached Steve's lips so slowly that he could stop him any time but he just closed eyes and waited for a kiss.

Their lips finally touched but Bucky wanted to explore Steve's mouth completely with his tongue and Steve let him.

"Not bad." Bucky commented after the kiss.

"Really?" Steve gave him a look and came all over him this time to show him all his abilities he learnt with Tony.

"Wow!" Bucky was speechless now and Steve with smile on his face.

"That ring... it was for Tony, right?" Bucky asked and Steve nodded.

"Can I see it?" Steve reached his pocket and opened up the box and little diamonds from the ring shine brightly.

"Wow, so beautiful! Where you got money from?"

"Long story short - when they took my apartment in Brooklyn, I got little compensation, so..."

"You know, when I proposed to Tony, I didn't have any money, I came stright from a war back then. He made a romantic dinner and was so happy to see me. I knew my life without him would have no sense. I took a rose from a table and asked him to be my husband. He said it was the sweetest thing someone ever did to him." Bucky said remembering that moment.

"You know what, why don't we make something romantic for him and then we'll propose to him with this ring?" Steve asked.

"I'd love it. Amazing!" Bucky said happily.