ch. 7 Date night

Few months later

Tony brought the most beautiful flowers he found. He knew Bucky liked flowers, especially roses. It was a year soon that he was gone and Tony come to visit his grave every once in awhile.

"Hey honey." Tony sit by grave. "I was in a shop earlier and on the way home I saw woman selling black roses. I know how much you liked them so I brought you few." He put them in vase and silently waited for response but nothing happened. Tony left few tears.

"You know, Steve and I are getting along lately. I know it's probably wrong, but I thought of asking him out." Tony said. "Bucky please, please give me a sign if you think it's right."

Tony turned over with watery eyes and felt bee on his hand as he shook it, his wedding ring fell off of his finger.

"Oh..." he went to pick it up. It couldn't be just a coincidence. He put it in the pocket. "Thanks Buck."

-

Steve was very sad lately knowing that he probably had no chance with Tony.

"Hey Steve." Tony said entering his apartment at the top of Stark tower.

"Hello Tony." Steve said silently not looking directly to Tony.

"What are you doing?" Tony asked looking at Steve packing his bags.

"I... I found small apartment nearby, so I'll move. I'll be there for you, if you need me... anytime." Steve said not looking back to Tony.

"No, Steve, please. Don't leave me now." Tony said slowly approaching and taking Steve's arm in his. That was when Steve finally looked at Tony's eyes.

"I need you." Tony said looking at Steve's beautiful blue eyes.

Steve can't wait anymore and closes the space between them in kiss he wanted to last forever. But soon he moved although Tony took him back to another kiss.

"I'll prepare dinner for us both and you go unpack your stuff, okay?" Tony asked looking at taller man who nodded with smile.

...

Tony went to prepare dinner. He prepared steak he knew Steve likes and few salads so he'll have choices.

He lights few candles and put rose petals all over the table. He heard Steve's door shout closed.

"Jarvis, lights." Tony said and lights were dimmed.

Steve was amazed and stood on one place looking around.

"Steve..." Tony approached to the taller man giving him red rose, "Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"I... I, yes! I want." Steve gently kissed Tony's lips and his heart was pounding like never before.