Chapter Forty-Three

A/N: Things get a little... steamy in this one. You have been warned.

Lily only lasted about five minutes before falling back asleep. She was so worn out, which hadn't made any sense to her as she had gone through so much worse. She couldn't help it though.

The next time she woke, she was in her bedroom. It was dark out and Jackson was passed out in the chair next to her. His head was resting on the side of the bed and his hand was still clutching tightly on to hers. Lily watched him as he slept. There were no wrinkles on his forehead from all the planning, no frown of frustration or displeasure on his face. He looked... peaceful.

"Like what you see?" Jackson's gravelly voice shook her from her reverie and sent a pleasurable heat through her body. She shivered at the feeling.

Jackson sat up quickly, noticing the change in her scent. He backed away as far as he could while still holding her hand.

"What? What just happened?" Lily asked him. Jackson just froze in his place instead of answering her. He was busy forcing all the dirty thoughts from his head while trying to keep Lily from seeing what he was thinking.

Lily gasped at the few scattered images that interrupted her thoughts. Clips of her and Jackson intensely making out; Jackson's hands tracing up her side underneath her shirt, then teasing her breasts; her running her hands up and down his bare chest while she kissed his neck and marked him. The thoughts made her feel something she hadn't ever felt before. They made her feel all tingly as she felt herself get wet between her legs.

She crossed them in attempt to stop it, but Jackson took a deep breath, as another scene played through her mind which made it worse. This time they were laying down on Jackson's bed, Lily underneath him, naked. His fingers rubbed against her most sensitive spot as he kissed and sucked over her mark. She moaned as her nails dragged down his chest toward his shorts. She began to unbutton them, but before she saw herself push them down Lily blocked him out and spoke in what ended up being a mix between a whine and a yell, "Jacks, stop!"

His mates voice shook him from his thoughts. Jackson looked towards her to see she was practically squirming on the bed, trying to gain some friction. He could smell her arousal and he'd bet anything that she had soaked her underwear. The sight of her made him hard. Slowly, so he didn't hurt or scare her, he climbed up on the bed then hovered over her.

"I really wanna kiss you, Lil." He mumbled while keeping his gaze focused on her soft, plump lips.

"Then do it," she answered breathlessly.

He crashed his lips onto hers and poured as much passion, want, and love as he possibly could into the kiss. Lily sighed as she wrapped her arms around his neck, she ignored the slight pain in her back from her movements because being with Jackson just felt too good.

Jackson licked her lips for permission for his tongue to invade her mouth, which Lily quickly granted. She felt herself wanting, no... needing, more of him. He had gotten her all worked up with his thoughts in her head, and kissing, even though she loved it with him, wasn't going to fix the frustration that she had.

Lily's hips started moving on their own accord against her mate and groaned at the contact. He began kissing down her jaw and neck with his destination being her mark. His hands moved up and down her waist as her hips continued to grind against him. Jackson could sense her frustration with not getting what she needed in the moment, so he stopped his teasing with her mark and spoke, "let me help you."

Lily shivered with pleasure involuntarily as she felt his warm breath against her mark. Another whine escaped from her mouth, as she nodded her head, in the form of the word, "please."

Jackson smirked then continued his assault on her mark. His hands groped at her breasts over her shirt which caused her to gasp in surprise. As his hands made its way down her waist her grinding against him slowed. He removed her pants and took in another deep breath of her scent. The smell of her arousal was more addicting than her normal scent which was a difficult feat.

His lips connected with hers again as his hand caressed her slit, Lily gasped at the contact, Her mate used that to slip his tongue back in her mouth. He growled against her and mumbled, "so wet for me." His hand slid up and under her panties and started to rub circles against her nub. Lily whimpered at the contact. Her back arched at the pleasure Jackson was giving her and ignored when it protested against the action in pain.

As Jackson made his way back down to her mark, he said, "Lil, let me know if you want me to stop." Unable to form words at the moment, Lily nodded as his fingers continued their work.

Jackson covered the fingers of his other hand in her juices, then slowly pushed one inside of her. The most beautiful sound came from her lips at the action. He never wanted to forget the sound of her moans. He slowly pumped his finger in and out and waited until she was ready to increase his speed. When Lily began squirming under him, he added another finger and continued his work.

Lily had no control of the sounds that were escaping her anymore; she was a moaning mess. His hands felt so good against her. He gave her another passionate kiss as the fingers working on her most sensitive spot stopped and pulled her panties off her body. He added another finger inside of her, then slowly moved down the length of her torso, his eyes never strayed from hers. She looked at him in confusion, unsure of what he was about to do. But when he sucked on her clit, all sense she had went out the window. She held herself back from screaming out in pleasure as the pace of his fingers sped up.

Jackson watched her writhing and felt himself harden even more. He wanted nothing more than to bury himself inside her, but he knew she wasn't ready for it yet. Seeing her like this was enough for him for now. He studied her as her breathing sped up and her moans increased in pitch. He swirled his tongue faster and picked the pace of his fingers as he curled them inside her. He repeated his actions as she spoke out, "I'm gonna..."

"Jacks!" Lily moaned out his name and watched her eyes roll back as she came undone. He slowed his pace and removed his fingers, then cleaned her up with his tongue, needing to taste more of her. He got up and grabbed the shorts that had been discarded on the floor and pulled them back over her legs as she calmed her breathing down.

When Lily got back control of her breaths, Jackson laid down beside her. She cuddled up next to him getting as close as she possibly could. She could feel his hardened length against her leg, so she trailed her fingers down his torso. He grabbed her hand and stopped her before she could do much else.

She looked up at him and he shook his head at her, "this was about you. Not me." He told her.

"But-"

"Stop. I know you're tired." He said with a confident smirk. He began running his fingers through her hair. "Get some rest."

Lily closed her eyes and mumbled "are you sure?"

"I'm sure," Jackson said as he watched the gorgeous girl next to him fall asleep in his arms. He continued his motions for at least an hour before he decided he needed to get up. With Lily's light snores coming from next to him, he was reassured that she wouldn't wake up as he slowly got out of the bed. He lightly placed a kiss on her forehead before making his way to the bathroom to take a much needed shower. Jackson found his own release in the memories of what had just transpired between him and his mate.

He returned to the bed and, in her sleep, Lily moved to be closer to him. He wrapped his arms around her and placed a light peck on her lips. Before falling asleep he uttered the three words that he was most certain of.

~~

Oof. Don't ask me where that came from, because I don't know either.

Anyway, random question time:

What is your favorite Pop-tart flavor?

Mine is either Cherry or Brown Sugar.. I think. Or maybe S'mores.

TM