Killed by Snatchers

Tonks's P.O.V.

A few months later, Remus and Tonks were sitting in the living room, listening to Potterwatch. Tonks was in her 8th month of pregnancy. Ted had gone on the run two months ago so they were listening to see if there was any news about him or anyone else.

Today we mourn the loss of Ted Tonks, who was killed by snatchers yesterday evening...

The rest of the deaths mentioned missed their ears as they sat there in shock. Tonks began to sob. Her dad was dead...The man who had raised her for her whole life. She felt as if she had been punched in the face. She felt Remus's arms wrap around her and sobbed into his shirt. He combed his fingers through her hair and held her in his arms. 
'Look at me Dora...' came Remus's gentle voice.
She looked up at him with tears in her eyes.
'I'll help you through this...I know what it's like to lose family and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone...especially you...You won't go through this alone...Ted was a great man and a great father and he will be missed...'
Tonks buried her face in his chest. He always knew what to say. 'Thank you Remus...' she said softly.

Remus's P.O.V.

Remus combed his fingers through her hair and stroked her back gently. He kissed her forehead and pulled her on his lap. He held her while she sobbed into his chest and when she had no tears left to cry, he whispered words of comfort, telling her everything would be ok and they would get through this together. 
An hour later, they crawled into bed and Tonks laid her head on his chest. She stayed silent and Remus wrapped his body around hers. He kissed her forehead and went down and kissed her stomach where he knew their child was growing. She smiled softly at him and he smiled up at her and kissed her on the lips. She returned the kiss and he held her close, protectively, lovingly. He moved down to her neck and gently kissed it.
'Thank you Remus...' she whispered as he kissed her neck. 'You're making me feel a lot better...'
He smiled softly. 'Happy to help...' he said and went back to her lips.
She put her hands on his shirt and pulled it off. She put her hands on his bare chest and traced his scars with her fingers. He pulled off her vest and trailed kisses up her spine. She pulled down his trousers while he pulled down hers and wrapped her legs around his waist. Soon, they were both completely naked and Remus went back to her lips. He kissed her with all his love for her and she kissed back. He massaged her back and held her in his arms. They stopped kissing and gazed at each other. She laid her head on his chest and he kissed the top of her head and combed his fingers through her hair as she fell asleep. He watched her for a while and then fell asleep as well, with her in his arms.