Ready

Tonks was in the living room when Remus came in and sat down next to her. 
'Wanna go for a walk?' He asked her.
She smiled and nodded. He took her hand and they went outside. They walked to the forest and stood on the edge of a cliff, looking out at the view.
'It's beautiful up here...' Tonks murmured.
He smiled. 'It is. But not as beautiful as you...'
She blushed. He took her face in his hands and kissed her softly. She kissed back and he stroked her back.
'Sorry to break this moment,' came a voice. Remus and Tonks stopped kissing. Tonks just looked up when a pair of hands appeared and pushed her. She stumbled back off the cliff.
'DORA!' Remus shouted and grabbed her arm. The attacker pushed him off as well and they were both falling. He wrapped his body around Tonks to protect her from the hit on the floor and they landed with a thud on the ground. Remus was knocked out on impact, the breath knocked out of him. Tonks had been protected from the hit by Remus's body so she was only dazed. She turned around and saw Remus on the ground. She shook him gently.
'Remus...' she whispered. She checked him for a pulse. He had a weak one. She held him to her chest. 'Remus, please wake up...'
He didn't move. She looked up angrily at the person at the top of the cliff. It was Magnus Snide. He sneered at them.
'You monster!' She shouted up at him, sobbing. 
He laughed and walked off. She looked back at Remus. She was relieved he hadn't broken his neck. She checked the back of his head. It was bleeding from where he had hit the ground with it. She covered it with her hand. She pulled him against the side of the cliff and his head dropped onto her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around for him and waited to see if he would wake up. She knew she couldn't carry him back up so she would have to wait for him to wake. A few minutes later, he woke up and moaned in pain. She hugged him tight. 
'Are you alright?' She asked softly.
He smiled and kissed her on the forehead. 'I'm fine...Are you?'
She nodded. 'You blocked my fall...'
'Well that was my intention...' He chuckled.
She sighed and rolled her eyes. 'You saved me again...'
He smiled gently. 'Of course...' He kissed her and she kissed back. 
An annoyed voice behind them said, 'how are you alive Lupin? That fall should have killed you!'
He stopped the kiss and glared at him. He got up. 'Right,' he said. 'I've had just about enough of you!' He went up to him and punched him in the jaw.
Tonks grinned. Magnus made to punch Remus but he grabbed his fist and punched him in the nose. There was a crack and blood spurted out of Magnus's nose. He yelled in pain and anger and pushed Remus, who fell back against the edge of the cliff and hit the wound on the back of his head and groaned. Magnus made for Tonks, who was looking worried at Remus, and grabbed her by the neck. Remus ran forward and pulled Magnus away from Tonks and threw him against a tree. Magnus slumped onto the ground, unable to get up.
'Are you alright?' He asked Tonks, concerned. 
She rubbed her neck and nodded. He glared at Magnus and kicked him several times in the stomach and face, knocking him out. He went back to Tonks and hugged her. He massaged her neck. She put her hand on the back of his head and stroked it. He winced. She looked worried at him. He smiled gently. 'How about we leave this git here and get out of here?' 
'Good idea,' she said and took his hand. 'Let's go.'
They walked away from Magnus and went back to Grimmauld Place. They went inside and collapsed on their bed, exhausted. Remus wrapped his arms around her and she leaned against him. He kissed her neck, causing her to sigh contentedly. She traced her finger along the back of his neck and he smiled softly. He pressed a gentle kiss on her lips and rolled over and pulled her on top of him. He rubbed his hands along her side and kissed her jaw.
'I'm ready...' she said, softly.
'Are you sure?' He asked. 'I don't want to do it until you're sure.'
She smiled and nodded. 'I'm sure.'
He smiled and kissed her again. He put his hands under her shirt and began to pull her shirt up. He pulled it off and trailed kisses along her upper body. She pulled off his shirt and put her hands on his bare chest. He kissed her shoulder and she began to pull down his trousers. He pulled off her skirt and trailed kisses up her legs. He put his hands on her back and began to undo her bra. He undid it and stopped to look at her. She smiled and he kissed her neck. She moaned.
'Please don't stop...' she whispered.
'I wasn't planning on it...' he smiled and kept kissing her neck. 
She kissed his earlobe and jaw and went down to kiss his chest. Soon, they were lying completely naked in each others arms and kissing each other on the lips again. Remus trailed her spine with his fingers, causing her to shiver and he chuckled. She loved the feeling of his lips on hers and his hands gently stroking her. She felt safe in his arms. He kissed the top of her head and rested his chin on her forehead. They kept on like this for ten more minutes and then they fell asleep in each others arms.