The wedding

It was the day of the wedding. Remus stood at the altar, waiting nervously for Tonks to arrive. He couldn't quite believe that he was soon to be her husband. After what felt like forever, he saw her. She walked in wearing a beautiful white wedding dress, her hair her usual shade of bubblegum pink. Her arm was resting on her father's. He gazed at her, in awe of her beauty. They reached him and before letting go of his daughter's arm, Ted whispered to Remus.
'Take good care of her.'
Remus smiled and nodded happily. Ted let go of her arm and went to join Andromeda in the audience. Remus took Tonks's hands in his.
'Dora...' he whispered.
They gazed into each other's eyes.
The officiant began to speak. 'We are gathered here today to mark the union between two amazing people. Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks. Remus Lupin, please make your vows to your bride.'
'Dora...' He began. 'You are the most amazing person I've ever met. You see the best in me even when I can't see it myself. I love the way your eyes twinkle whenever you're happy and I love your beautiful pink hair. You cheer me up on my bad days and make my good days even better. Every day I spend with you is unforgettable. I never want to lose you and promise to spend my whole life protecting you. I love you with all of my heart.'
Tonks blushed and squeezed his hands.
'Nymphadora Tonks, please make your vows to your groom.'
'Remus...You are the most selfless person I've ever met. You are strong and brave. You are so kind and always know what to say to cheer me up. You have not had an easy life, and yet you light up any room you enter. You always make me feel safe, protected. I don't want to lose you either and will spend my life making sure that won't happen. I love you with all my heart and always will.'
Remus smiled softly at her.
'Remus John Lupin, do you take Nymphadora Tonks to be your wife?'
'I do.' Said Remus, gently
'And Nymphadora Tonks, do you take Remus John Lupin to be your husband?'
'I do.' Tonks replied, happily.
'Then you may kiss.'
Remus wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a kiss. She kissed back and both of them never wanted the moment to end.
At the end of the after party, Remus and Tonks went back to Grimmauld place. Remus smiled happily at Tonks. He was officially her husband. They went to the sofa and Remus pulled her on his lap and wrapped his arms around her. She laid her head against his chest and he buried his face in her shoulder. 
'I love you so much, Dora...' he whispered.
'I love you too, Remus.' She replied and kissed him. He kissed back and picked her up and carried her to their room. She smiled and let him put her on the bed. He got in next to her and put his hands on the zip of her dress, looking at her for her consent. She smiled and nodded and he began to unzip her dress. While unzipping it, he kissed her with all of his love. He pulled off her dress and she pulled his shirt off him. She put her hands on his chest and trailed kisses along his jaw. He kissed her upper body and her shoulder while tracing his finger up and down her spine. She pulled down his trousers so they were both only in their underwear. They went back to kissing each other on the lips and Remus began to undo her bra. He pulled it off and pulled her close. She pulled off his pants and now they were completely naked. Tonks kissed his chest and he kissed her neck. She sighed contentedly and after a while, they were lying in each other's arms. Remus kissed her one more time on the lips and then she rested her head on his chest and fell asleep. He held her protectively and fell asleep, his lips resting on her forehead.