A Big Surprise

~A month later~

Nobody's POV

"Where are you two going?" Bam asked as Khun and Rak suspiciously wore their shoes to leave the house.

"Grocery shopping," Khun quickly replied as Rak responded with "Lunch!" at the same time.

Khun glared at him then said "Lunch!" while Rak switched back to "Grocery shopping!"

Bam raised his eyebrow with confusion. "We have enough groceries, and didn't we just eat lunch together...?"

"I need a second lunch," Rak nodded.

"Well, I just thought I should hang out more with Rak! You know, since it's always us that's hanging out and I feel bad for him. He's such a loner," Khun shrugged, forcing a smile.

"YOU COCKY TUR- uH I mean, yes! Blue Turtle and I need to hang out more," Rak nodded.

"Wow... I never thought this would happen, but I guess it makes me happy to see you both wanting to get closer," Bam smiled warmly.

Khun turned around and started gagging while Rak stuck his tongue out in disgust.

"We'll see you later, Bam," Khun grinned, flashing his best friend a quick wink then dragged Rak out and closed the door behind him.

They rushed out of the house to see Endorsi and Hatz waiting for them.

"Operation-Bam's-Surprise-Birthday-Party GO GO GO!" Endorsi smiled, high-fiving Rak.

"Aren't we all a little too old for birthday parties, though?" Hatz asked as he brushed his messy black hair backward.

"Shut up, it's for Bam," Endorsi said as she stabbed him with her elbow, causing him to wince.

"What she said!" Rak huffed. "For Black Turtle!"

Khun glanced down at his silver watch then smirked. "Let's get Yuri to pick up the others now."

***

"Ugh, WHY ARE YOU SO LATE??" Yuri yelled as she kicked Mazino right in the guts.

He winced then slightly backed away from her. "I took Garam to the movies-"

"Stop lying. My cousin hates you."

"No she doesn't," he pouted the fixed his baseball cap. "I'm her boyfriend!"

"In your dreams."

He glared at her then looked away. "Anyway, where are we going?"

"Khun gave me the address. We're gonna help him pick some people up," she replied.

"Khun from highschool? He's pretty famous for being top student every year and all," he mumbled then eyed her suspiciously. "Why are you even helping him??"

"I own him for helping me hack Evan's computer on April fools- ANYWAY, THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT."

"Why do you even want me to come with??" he groaned.

"Because I know you're lonely and all you do is just sleep at home and stalk Garam on Instagram anyway!"

They arrived at the destination then saw four people holding their luggage. Yuri assumed they were the ones who she was supposed to pick up.

"That must be them," she told Mazino. Without hesitation, he immediately walked up to them.

"Oi, babies!"

The group of four looked at them, then one of them frowned. "'Babies'? We don't look that young comparing to you guys!" He huffed. "FYI, we graduated from college already!"