Horrible Roommates

Bam's POV

It's been a week or so since I've become roommates with Khun and Rak, and let's just say it's been... interesting.

"RAK," Khun suddenly hollered from the kitchen.

"WOT?" Rak hollered back, who was laying on the sofa eating a pack of Doritos. 

"DID YOU FREAKING TRIED TO EAT THE CLEANING SPONGE?"

Rak froze for a second. "... I THOUGHT IT WAS CHEESE, OKAY?"

Khun stormed out then threw the half bitten yellow sponge at Rak. "You're washing the dishes next time," he said, glaring at him.

Before Rak could snap back at him, I changed the subject. "Why not let's all go shop for groceries and more stuff?" I suggested. "We don't have much to do today anyway."

"Yeah, we need to buy more plates. The idiot already broke five," Khun sighed. "We also need a new sponge."

He glanced at Rak then said, "you suck being a roommate."

"YOU AREN'T ANY BETTER!" Rak snapped back.

"Shut up. I wash most of the dishes, I'm always the one mopping the floors, and I even cook for you! At least Bam gets the groceries and crap each week," Khun huffed.

I placed my hand on his shoulder. "I'll help wash more of the dishes and stuff too from now on. I'm sure Rak would too. Thanks for doing so much for us though," I smiled.

Khun gave me a small smile then glared at Rak again. "Forget it. I bet even if he does wash the dishes, I'll just have to wash them again," he said then went into his room. "Get changed, guys. Let's get going."

Rak scoffed and also went into his room.

I grinned. Even though they're always arguing and fighting, it's obvious that deep down they care a lot about each other.

***

Khun's POV

We walked through a busy market crowded with people. I was wearing a black cap along with a simple T-shirt and jeans instead of my usual suit because of the hot weather. Bam seems to be enjoying his time while Rak went around buying snacks.

"Black Turtle!" the idiot called as we walked past a jewelry shop. I watched as he pointed at the necklaces. "I see these necklaces almost everywhere these days. Why do turtles even like wearing the letter 'T' on their necks??"

"Rak, it's not a 'T'... it's a cross," Bam chuckled. "Do you want one?"

"Let's get him one," I nodded. "We can choke all his stupidity out with it."

"Khun, let's not joke like that," Bam said, nervously laughing it off as he prevents Rak from hitting me.

The sun was setting, and we decided to start heading back.

"Do you need help carrying the bags?" I asked, offering to help carry some of the groceries Bam was carrying.

"It's fine. It's not heavy," Bam said, giving me a smile. He was about to say something else, but his gaze widened as he stared afar. It was like he spotted something.

"Bam?" I said, waving my hand in front of his face. 

His eyes narrowed, then he dropped the bags of food and rushed off. I turned around to see him run towards a woman then grabbed her arm. The woman stared back at him, clearly startled.

"Rachel?" he gasped. 

Rachel? Wait, WTF RACHEL?

I grabbed Rak then rushed towards Bam and the lady as well.

"Hands off," the blonde snapped as she struggled free from Bam's grasp.

"What's going on?" I said then realized a blue-haired girl standing next to her. She looked awfully familiar, and it took me a few seconds to realize who. "You're Yura... the famous singer?"

"Sorry, I don't feel like giving out autographs today," Yura told me.

I studied the blonde-haired girl. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and her face was covered with freckles. 

That's Rachel, alright.

"Bam? Khun? Rak?? You guys are still together after all these years??" Rachel asked. She stared at me. "I thought you couldn't find Bam! You even barged into my house threatening me years ago!"

"And I thought you have no friends," I said, looking at Yura. "How did you get a celebrity like her to hang out with you?"

"I guess you're still a jerk," Rachel hissed. "If you're still with Bam and Rak, that means you're still with Endorsi, Shibisu, and the others as well, right? You all don't know how to move on."

I rolled my eyes then glanced at Bam. I couldn't tell if he was happy or not to see her again.

"How... how are you doing, Rachel?" he asked.

I mentally facepalmed as Rak sighed.

She stared at him then looked away. "I'm fine."

"But I thought you got dumped a week ago," Yura said. "You were even whining about it because you can't buy Chanel bags anymore-"

"I'M FINE NOW," Rachel snarled, shushing the blue-haired girl next to her.

I couldn't help but laugh at her. "I'm surprised you even found yourself a boyfriend in the first place!"

"At least I found one. I doubt you even had your first love yet!" 

"Just shut up, Freckled Turtle! Let's go, Black and Blue Turtle!" Rak demanded.

People were starting to stare at us. We were probably talking very loud without knowing. Before I could leave with Rak, Rachel pointed at me and screamed: "H-HE'S HARRASSING ME!!"

Nobody's POV

The three boys stared at the woman with the 'dafuq' look on their faces. Khun could feel many eyes staring at him. He hasn't felt so pissed for a long time. 

He stepped forward towards her. "You little-" 

"Rachel, stop," Bam said sternly. Khun couldn't tell if he was angry, but one thing's for sure... it's rare to see Bam this serious. He closed his eyes then looked away. "Let's go."

Khun gave her the middle finger then walked off.

"She's never going to change," Rak huffed. "Trash would always be trash."

"Doubt she's even recyclable," Khun added.