Teddy Bear

Khun's POV

It was the last day of school. At the time of graduation each year, I usually feel relaxed and glad that the year was over. But this year, I could sense the sadness and disappointment inside my heart. Why does time pass so fast when I want it to last longer?

I hate to admit it, but I had fun with these idiots.

"Aw, this year started out slow, but when Bam came, it passed by so quick," Shibisu sighed. "It was so fun~"

"I hope we'll all end up in the same class again," Endorsi sighed along. "Especially with Bam!"

I turned to look at Bam, only to see him looking down.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm sorry for not telling you all this earlier... but I'm going overseas next month," he said. "I'm going there for boarding school, and I'm also moving there for a while."

"What?? When will you come back?" I demanded, suddenly feeling all the happy memories of all of us together disappearing.

"I don't know," he said, clenching his fists. "It might take a long time before I come back."

"You're not even gonna be here next year??" Endorsi asked, clearly disappointed.

He sadly shook his head no. Her shoulders immediately dropped. I'm sure all our hearts sank a little. Even Rak stayed quiet.

"What's the big deal? With technology these days we can basically facetime and text him every day," Hwaryun said.

"Yeah... true," Hatz slowly nodded.

But we all know it's different.

"Let's not let our last day of this school year be depressing!" Shibisu declared. "LET'S ALL GO TO THE ARCADE TOGETHER! THE MEMORIES OF THIS YEAR AREN'T OVER YET!"

I'll usually tell him to shut up and call him annoying, but I found myself nodding.

"Then let's grab dinner together!!" Endorsi added.

"WOOHOO!" they all childishly cheered.

Lauroe uncomfortably covered his head with his blanket.

I glanced at Bam to see him smiling again.

***

Nobody's POV

The group of friends had been gaming and having fun at the arcade for the past hour.

"DAMMIT, HOW DID YOU WIN FOR EIGHT GAMES IN A ROW?" Rak groaned, glaring at Khun.

"You just suck," Khun shrugged in response.

"You cocky turtle! AGAIN! YOU MUST BE SOMEHOW CHEATING!"

Khun sighed then took the controllers again. He's starting to get sick of this game. Why do I still bother...? he wondered to himself

"Bam! Can you try getting this doll for me?" Endorsi called, dragging the boy with her to a claw machine filled with stuffed toys.

"Which one?" Bam asked, staring into the pile of dolls.

"I want the dark brown teddy bear," she demanded, pointing at the teddy bear.

"You sure you don't rather want the really big yellow bear?" he asked, noticing how the yellow bear is obviously the biggest stuffed toy in the machine.

"Nah," she smiled then pointed at the brown teddy bear. "Get it!"

"I've never actually never tried-"