Officially Back

Bam's POV

A year has passed since I've last seen Khun and Rak. Even though they texted me each day, I still couldn't wait for the day I could see them in person again. I've been in a great mood for the entire day today, because 'that day', is today.

"You're heading to the airport?" Wangnan asked me.

"Yes," I nodded, smiling as well.

"You're going to meet your old high school friends, right?" Ehwa asked. "From what I remember last year, they were hella weird."

I chuckled. I guess they are weird. Weird in a good way, though.

"Aw man, We'll miss you. Be sure to text me and everyone," Wangnan grinned. "I'll make sure to bring them with me to visit you sometime."

"Thanks, Wangnan," I said then gave Prince a nod and Miseng a smile.

They sent me off as I took a taxi to the airport. My phone kept buzzing, so I took it out to clear my messages.

Khun: Good morning, Bam! How are you doing? Did you sleep well? Did you eat yet?

I grinned. Sometimes he really sounds like a mother of mine.

Me: Haha I'm fine! What about you? :>
Khun: Don't worry about me. Anyways, what time will your flight arrive?
Me: Around 6 P.M. I'm heading to the airport now
Khun: Got it. I'll see you later:)

I swiped out to see Rak spamming me.

Rak: Turtle!
Rak: lsdkfjdslfkjdskf
Rak: BLUE TURTLE IS IGNORING ME! AND HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL!
Rak:

Rak: Turtle!Rak: lsdkfjdslfkjdskfRak: BLUE TURTLE IS IGNORING ME! AND HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL!Rak:

I couldn't help but chuckle at the picture. At least Rak's typing skills had gotten better. He used to have so many typos even I was struggling to read them.

Rak: HE'S CALLING ME AN IDIOT AND TOLD ME TO FK OFF
Rak: AVENGE ME BLACK TURTLE!
Rak:

Rak: HE'S CALLING ME AN IDIOT AND TOLD ME TO FK OFFRak: AVENGE ME BLACK TURTLE!Rak:

I'm honestly surprised to see them together, though. Were they eating lunch together so they can both meet up to see me? I smiled then focused back on my phone.