Chapter 23: Ready.

Hey guys! Okay, so for one, I'm so sorry it took me 2 months to update this story and even longer on my other ones. For thoughs of you who have been reading my story Saving Kat, you understand a little bit about what I've been going through and you know a little bit of why I haven't been on Wattpad a lot lately. But I am sorry. I'm back! So, you can start expecting more recent updates from me!!! I love you all so much. You do mean the world to me! So, keep commenting, voteing and what not!! I love love loveeeeeeeeeeee you all!! <3

~.~

"Hey babe." Cody's voice came from the hallway.

I looked up from the TV when I seen his figure move into the room with a bright smile on his face. "Hi."

"Are you okay?" He questioned as he kicked off his shoes and shrugged out of his sweatshirt, leaving him in only his tank top and shorts.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I gave him a small smile.

Cody rested his hands on either side of my head as he lend down and pressed his lips to mine. "I missed you today."

Cody gripped my hands and tugged me so that I was sitting on the edge of the bed before lacing his fingers with mine. "How's the baby?"

"Doing good. I guess we should get ready for the dinner, huh?" I sighed and he smiled.

"Join me for a shower?" Cody winked.

•~•~•~•~•~•

Two hours later, we were all dressed and heading to Cody's parents house for our Christmas Eve dinner. I was wearing a pure white dress that had a thin, dark red belt secularly wrapped around my waist. Then, I had a dark red, knee length long coat over it to keep me warm. My long hair was in a high ponytail and curled into soft curls.

Cody was in a white button down t-shirt, black slacks and a black tie around his neck. Simple, yet he still looked sexy as hell.

Miranda was wearing a red dress with white snowflakes on it, white snow boots and a thick jacket over her to keep her warm in the cold.

Once we parked in the driveway and got out, Miranda was the first to walk up to the door and knock repeatedly on it, causing Cody and I to laugh.

"Ready?" Cody smiled down at me as we walked up to his parents front door.

"Ready."

Before Cody's hand could even reach the front door to knock, someone yanked it open and I giggled once my eyes met Alli's.

"Emily!" She said before wrapping her arms around me tightly.

"I'm here too, Alls." Cody said when she let go of me.

"Yeah, I know." Alli said without even looking towards him. "Where's my favorite niece?!"

Miranda moved out from behind me and jumped up to Alli, wrapping her little arms and legs around Alli's thin body and giggiling. "Auntie Alli!"

Cody lend down to whisper into my ear. "I think they'll take the news pretty well."

I smiled and nodded my head as we all trailed into the house. Cody kissed my cheek before disappearing into the living room to go play video games with Tom. Alli had long since disappeared with Miranda so I walked into the kitchen, alone, and smiled at mine and Cody's mom.

"Emily!" My mom shouted and I smiled, moving towards her and giving her a huge hug. "Aww I've missed my little girl."

"I've missed you too, mom."