Hello My Beautiful Readers...

So I know a lot of people wont even read this since it's not an update but I will update tomorrow! I promise! 

But for though's of you who actually DO read this, thank you. You're amazing. 

    Hey guys... So this is me, obviously... I've had a few people message me on Twitter, Kik and even on here talking about how they want to get to know me more and also about my stories. Well, here's what I've decided... I just posted a story called Saving Kat. It's about me. Things that are in this story are things the no one else in the whole world knows about.

Except for one person. 

His names Carter. 

Things that I've went through and are still going through at this very moment. 

    This story isn't a Romeo and Juliet kind of thing but it's my own love story. The story is 100% true. Everything in it really did happen to me. If you want to read it, please, feel free to. But I think this new story, I'm not really posting to get 'Wattpad Famious' but more for me. You see, I've held all these things inside of me for so long now and you know what everyone says, you can only keep things bundled up inside of you for so long until they adventually come pouring out...

Well, writting this story is my way of 'pouring it all out' I guess.

The story does deal with things like anorexia, belimia, self-harm, suicide, love, and a ton of other triggering things to some people. 

And I know that if me, out of all people, can get through these things, I want to be able to help other beautiful men and women who go through the same things that I did. 

Read it if you would like to, but I think it's the best way for the world to know me better. 

I love you all.

   Kat